Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Camp News

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Our AFCON camp opens today in Dubai. Who don land
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Camp News

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The two Victors finishing up their holiday celebration
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:31 pm Image

The two Victors finishing up their holiday celebration
If we get our act together, this should be the most deadly strike partnership in world football. Between them, an absolute nightmare under the right management.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:22 pm Our AFCON camp opens today in Dubai. Who don land
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nigeria in Dubai, Ghana in South Africa, while serious countries know where to camp.

Anyway, at least, our NFF officials have been able to do their Dubai shopping, since they wouldnt have been able to get into Dubai (Nigeria visa ban), without this camp. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I love how government officials in Nigeria continue to use the country to play suwe and the citizens continue to applaud , without realizing that they are being used and being played for got-dang foooools!

That was how they sneaked their buddy, Enyeama, in to collect some money (match bonuses) in the guise of hiring an amateur to coach the goalkeeper, when the team already has a professional GK coach, and the citizens applauded! :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

Kaii! it must be heaven leading a country like Nigeria! Kaiii! A country where it citizens just spread their legs and accept anything. Must be heaven!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:12 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:22 pm Our AFCON camp opens today in Dubai. Who don land

Nigeria in Dubai, Ghana in South Africa, while serious countries know where to camp.

Anyway, at least, our NFF officials have been able to do their Dubai shopping, since they wouldnt have been able to get into Dubai (Nigeria visa ban), without this camp. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I love how government officials in Nigeria continue to use the country to play suwe and the citizens continue to applaud , without realizing that they are being used and being played for got-dang foooools!

That was how they sneaked their buddy, Enyeama, in to collect some money (match bonuses) in the guise of hiring an amateur to coach the goalkeeper, when the team already has a professional GK coach, and the citizens applauded! :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

Kaii! it must be heaven leading a country like Nigeria! Kaiii! A country where it citizens just spread their legs and accept anything. Must be heaven!
no be dem dey vote the same old recycle lazy leaders. dem dey chop their money , instead nah common man dem get power to shout on
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The SE are camping in Dubai for various reasons namely, the weather is hot and similar to CIV, other African countries are camping there, so friendlies would be organised for the team, and to avoid distractions.
Or would you prefer how we prepared for AFCON 2021 by running round the Abuja national stadium and playing no friendlies with all the distractions of camping in the FCT?
Also the NFF have clarified that Enyeama is not involved with the SE.
My bro, it’s not everything that the NFF do that should be criticised
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:14 pm

The SE are camping in Dubai for various reasons namely, the weather is hot and similar to CIV, other African countries are camping there, so friendlies would be organised for the team, and to avoid distractions.
Or would you prefer how we prepared for AFCON 2021 by running round the Abuja national stadium and playing no friendlies with all the distractions of camping in the FCT?
You dey mind these people, they set up imaginary enemies in their head and start attacking…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:14 pm

Excuses! continue to make excuses for them. They have done their Dubai shopping and you are here dancing ajasco to their music. Like I said, Nigerians are very easy to deceive. And thats why they eep rubbing sh1t in your face. You really dont know why the NFF officials picked Dubai???!! :rotf: :rotf:

Algeria is in Togo
Mali and Guniea Bissau are in Mali
Senegal is in Senegal
Egypt is in Egypt
Morocco is in Morroco
Tunisia is in Tunisia

Do you know who is in Dubai? Nigeria and Angola. Who else is in Dubai that you claimed we will be playing friendlies with? The sh1t countries like DR Congo, Cape Verde, Guinea and Burkina Faso who went to Abu Dhabi?

Our two retarded cousins -- Ghana has gone to South Africa and Cameroun has gone to Saudi Arabia. :lol:

When you are done making excuses for people who went to Dubai to shop on your taxes, also let us know why Chukwueze is playing for Milan and Sadiq is on the bench in Spain, while other countries have their players in camp.

Who did this to us, Nigerians?? tufia! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

CE has gone to the dogs! Normally, camp threads rarely get derailed but this one has gone from camping news to octogenarian man yanshing. Smdh!
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:51 pm CE has gone to the dogs! Normally, camp threads rarely get derailed but this one has gone from camping news to octogenarian man yanshing. Smdh!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:49 pm
isnt this an old video?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:59 pm
isnt this an old video?
ill be damned, it is, thank you... new year and i already fell for clickbait.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:02 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:59 pm
isnt this an old video?
ill be damned, it is, thank you... new year and i already fell for clickbait.
:lol: :lol:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

SE are playing in a tournament in West Africa, yet, they are camping in Dubai.....

There are no West African countries to camp in?

There comes a time in life, when we just have to stop justifying foolishness.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:30 pm SE are playing in a tournament in West Africa, yet, they are camping in Dubai.....

It stinks! And they still owe the coaching staff and players.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Calvin Bassey, Alex Iwobi, Ademola Lookman, Ola Aina and Joe Aribo on the move to Abu Dhabi
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:30 pm SE are playing in a tournament in West Africa, yet, they are camping in Dubai.....

You guys like to display your ignorance glaringly! Is it compulsory that they must camp in West Africa?
CIV camped in UAE in 2015 when they an AFCON played in West Africa. They even played a friendly with Stephen Keshi’s HB SE featuring the Swiss div 2 midfielder.
The fact that other participating countries are camping in that region and opportunities for friendlies are there is good enough for me.
At the end of AFCON, we will know whether it was a good or foolish idea!
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:33 am

You guys like to display your ignorance glaringly! Is it compulsory that they must camp in West Africa?
CIV camped in UAE in 2015 when they an AFCON played in West Africa. They even played a friendly with Stephen Keshi’s HB SE featuring the Swiss div 2 midfielder.
The fact that other participating countries are camping in that region and opportunities for friendlies are there is good enough for me.

It’s not just about freedom to camp anywhere. African countries need the $ that flow into the local economy. If every single team camped in Dubai it wouldn’t move the needle for the UAE’s economy but a city like Uyo would benefit a lot if a team like Cameroun or Ghana camped there. It’s about economics cooperation and helping each other. We build big facilities all,over then lock them up to camp in Dubai. Didn’t Cameroun just build a bunch of stadiums 2yrs ago? Who’s camping there?
OCCUPY NFF!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:33 am

We are ignorant, very ignorant. Thank you and have a good new year.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles