Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

greg
Egg
Egg
Re: Camp News

Post by greg »

South Africa coach
[/video]
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

"Everybody Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face" - Mike Tyson.
greg wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:06 pm South Africa coach
[/video]
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

greg wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:17 pm
Ola Aina is actually a very funny guy chei! :rotf:
Honestly, when I saw Aina on there after Iheanacho had been advertised even on CE it had to raise questions and thus that journalist's question on the absence of Iheanacho here was an important question to ask. Jokes aside, these are the types of things that can have the media snoop around.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Some of these journalist need to be flogged with their weirda$$ questions. No wonder every unserious undergrad students in naija tells you they’re reading Mass Communication. Even cult boys 😂
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:53 pm "Everybody Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face" - Mike Tyson.
[/video]
1Naija,

Did Tyson say face, or mouth? I thought he said mouth, but I could be wrong
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle, where is your mouth?
Odas wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:48 am
1naija wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:53 pm "Everybody Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face" - Mike Tyson.
[/video]
1Naija,

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:16 am Uncle, where is your mouth?
[/video]
1Naija,

If Tyson said 'mouth' and you are quoting him, then quote him correctly, else you could be sued.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You can remove the quote.
Odas wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:21 am
[/video]
1Naija,

If Tyson said 'mouth' and you are quoting him, then quote him correctly, else you could be sued.
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

1naija wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:24 am You can remove the quote.
Odas wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:21 am
[/video]
1Naija,

[/quote

Mike Tyson was asked by a reporter whether he was worried about Evander Holyfield and his fight plan he answered; “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jungle-jawara wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:33 am
Mike Tyson was asked by a reporter whether he was worried about Evander Holyfield and his fight plan he answered; “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”
Jungle-jawara,

Thx a lot, bro. Hopefully, Uncle 1Naija will see the difference between mouth and face, especially for someone who is quoting another
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Odas wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:40 am
jungle-jawara wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:33 am
Jungle-jawara,

Thx a lot, bro. Hopefully, Uncle 1Naija will see the difference between mouth and face, especially for someone who is quoting another
Potato potato…y'all leave my uncle 1naija alone 😆 His mind is occupied with fighting off allegations of tribalism in other threads.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:27 pm
Honestly, when I saw Aina on there after Iheanacho had been advertised even on CE it had to raise questions and thus that journalist's question on the absence of Iheanacho here was an important question to ask. Jokes aside, these are the types of things that can have the media snoop around.
Iheanacho shouldn’t be allowed to create a toxic atmosphere in the camp. If with his experience, he doesn’t understand that it’s not about the individual but the squad, he should be shown the way out of the camp.
Some of the less experienced players are sacrificing a lot to be in AFCON without getting any minutes. Bruno Onyemeachi lost transfer opportunities to Lens and Nantes because he was away at AFCON and he has not kicked up a fuss despite not playing a single minute of the tournament.
Iheanacho needs to be seriously warned about his conduct otherwise if he doesn’t heed, he should be kicked out of the squad.
England did it to Ben White at the 2022 World Cup.
I am happy
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

[tweet][/tweet]
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Dammy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:52 am
Iheanacho shouldn’t be allowed to create a toxic atmosphere in the camp. If with his experience, he doesn’t understand that it’s not about the individual but the squad, he should be shown the way out of the camp.
Some of the less experienced players are sacrificing a lot to be in AFCON without getting any minutes. Bruno Onyemeachi lost transfer opportunities to Lens and Nantes because he was away at AFCON and he has not kicked up a fuss despite not playing a single minute of the tournament.
Iheanacho needs to be seriously warned about his conduct otherwise if he doesn’t heed, he should be kicked out of the squad.
Kele should’ve gone on his social media page and said it’s all lies to kill this talk or put out a one liner that says “don’t believe what you read in the media” Athletes do these all the time to deflect attention away from the team even when there is something.

I forgot about Ben White…Southgate said “don’t let the door hit you from behind” and the FA made up a story about family emergency 😂 😂
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

COOKING SPOON wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:02 pm
Some CEs would be happy if he does not play.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Dammy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:52 am
Have you heard the official reason why he wasn't at the presser?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL. Mr. "Aribo played 6 games" Is telling lies all over the forum again. Bruno lost transfer opportunities to Lens and Nantes because of AFCON. :lol: Please keep kwayet! Low budget crooked agent. The likes of Aurier and several other players moved during the AFCON. In fact, Aurier moved while he was playing a match. Na those who no know they allow low budget Fabrizio tell lies on Cybereagles.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Lolly wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:12 pm
COOKING SPOON wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:02 pm
Some CEs would be happy if he does not play.
I wanted him to start. He just needs to calm down and look up when he is attacking. Hopefully, his injury is not too serious
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved