On S Africa!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
On S Africa!

Post by YUJAM »

I saw the second half of their game against Benin yesterday. For starters, Benin are no pushovers. They paraded a very skillful team -- and gave the S Africans all they could handle with slick running and some good skills.

The S Africans on the other hand are also very good and most importantly, extremely quick. Zuma is a terror on the right side. Nomvete can stretch a defense mercilessly. Buckley is a serious threat. Mohlongo is a tall lanky character in central midfield who reminds me of Seyi a tad bit.

Their defense seems to be a bit shaky though. Natty Molefe was a serious liability at right back. Mokoena and Old John were shaky at times but solid in the center of defense. Lekogetho is solid at the left back position.

I believe that the group of death is going to take more interesting twists. The way I see it, Morocco over S Africa is not a sure thing. Nigeria can beat S Africa if CCC decides to scout properly and make changes to his team appropriately.

S Africa vs Nigeria on Sat morning will be an absolute cracker!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

YUJAM,

Hmm Yujam CCC scout wow till it happens..... :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

YUJAM, Chukwu has already end two of our records:

1. Our undefeated at home record (0-3) to Brazil and
2. Our winning of our ANC opening game; (0-1) to Morocco;

What makes you think he won't go for a hattrick and end our undefeated record against SA?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Yemster:
If he drops the game against S Africa, he might as well ask for political asylum in Tunisia!
theYemster wrote:YUJAM, Chukwu has already end two of our records:

1. Our undefeated at home record (0-3) to Brazil and
2. Our winning of our ANC opening game; (0-1) to Morocco;

What makes you think he won't go for a hattrick and end our undefeated record against SA?
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

yemster, forgive me if i am wrongbut we have lost our opening gane in the ANC previously. 1-5 to algeria in 1990.

like I said forgive me if you meant something else!!!
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
Re: On S Africa!

Post by Mzekezeke »

YUJAM wrote:I saw the second half of their game against Benin yesterday. For starters, Benin are no pushovers. They paraded a very skillful team -- and gave the S Africans all they could handle with slick running and some good skills.

The S Africans on the other hand are also very good and most importantly, extremely quick. Zuma is a terror on the right side. Nomvete can stretch a defense mercilessly. Buckley is a serious threat. Mohlongo is a tall lanky character in central midfield who reminds me of Seyi a tad bit.

Their defense seems to be a bit shaky though. Natty Molefe was a serious liability at right back. Mokoena and Old John were shaky at times but solid in the center of defense. Lekogetho is solid at the left back position.

I believe that the group of death is going to take more interesting twists. The way I see it, Morocco over S Africa is not a sure thing. Nigeria can beat S Africa if CCC decides to scout properly and make changes to his team appropriately.

S Africa vs Nigeria on Sat morning will be an absolute cracker!
There go our "experts" again. Lets wait and see!
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Mandoza:
Shattap! I give Banana Banana props and you mockingly call me an expert! :o
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

YUJAM wrote:Mandoza:
The same "expert" who said Cameroon would beat Algeria, the same "expert" who said Senegal will beat Burkina Faso, the same "expert" who said Nigeria will beat Morocco, The same "expert" who said we will struggle against Benin?
Yujam forgive me for being sceptical. :lol:
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I can guarantee you that I scored one of the highest point totals in the prediction league. That says a lot about my powers of prediction! 8)
Mandoza wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Mandoza:
The same "expert" who said Cameroon would beat Algeria, the same "expert" who said Senegal will beat Burkina Faso, the same "expert" who said Nigeria will beat Morocco, The same "expert" who said we will struggle against Benin?
Yujam forgive me for being sceptical. :lol: