Friendly: Nigeria 0-2 Guinea FT - Gbeseiro's post-game thoughts

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Friendly: Nigeria 0-1 Guinea

Post by Robbynice »

Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:41 pm Peseiro wtf.

Play your first team.

And if you don't know your first team by now, you should never coach any team again.
If he wants to play his second team, let him play his second team. You really think he doesn't know his first team. Majority here can predict his first team. Let him prepare for the tournament the way he deems fit. He might be looking at one or two players with this game like the GK to complete his first team. Kai! Fans sha. Una must complain about something
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:43 pm

Play your first team.

And if you don't know your first team by now, you should never coach any team again.
If he wants to play his second team, let him play his second team. You really think he doesn't know his first team. Majority here can predict his first team. Let him prepare for the tournament the way he deems fit. He might be looking at one or two players with this game like the GK to complete his first team. Kai! Fans sha. Una must complain about something
stop wasting your time. There are those on these forums who are here just to kill the vibe. I do not get how folks aren't aware of what such games are for. Leave him let him continue to bring his negative energy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

anointed wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:42 pm 42’ Chukwueze with a chance…goes wide off the upright. NGA 0-1 GUI - from X
what is the link you are following on x ?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Why should he play his second team? For what?

Have his first team been convincing?

What is he playing at? I think it's a dumb move if you ask me. If there is any top team in this competition that needs to drill its first team, it is Nigeria.

We are not firing on all cylinders. Playing around with the second team will not get us the most bang for our buck. At the end of the day its your first team that will get you the gold. The second team are there to support...and the first team is likely not ready.

Nobody cares if you want to tweak one or two positions, even your main roles...I am not convinced. I am not convinced by any facet of that team, so he needs to stop pretending that he is just crossing the T's and dotting the I's.

I am one of the most optimistic people on this forum, but based on the data I have crunched, only a moron would put money on Nigeria winning this tournament.

So from where I stand, we have to treat this tournament as all hands on deck. No room for chilling or relaxing. We need to do more than every other team in this tournament. Use every dead ball situation, fight for everything.

I believe we will win the tournament, but let's not act like things are right. Everything about this tournament is off to me. That is why I want to see the first team.
Last edited by Tbite on Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:46 pm
Robbynice wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:43 pm

Play your first team.

stop wasting your time. There are those on these forums who are here just to kill the vibe. I do not get how folks aren't aware of what such games are for. Leave him let him continue to bring his negative energy
Baba the thing shock me. I understand say we all have our agendas but that one no mean say make we no get sense small. Haba! Anyways wetin small pickin like me know. All I know be say make dem let Peseiro prepare the team the way he wants to.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:48 pm Why should he play his second team? For what?

Have his first team been convincing?

What is he playing at? I think it's a dumb move if you ask me. If there is any top team in this competition that needs to drill its first team, it is Nigeria.

We are firing on all cylinders. Playing around with the second team will not get us the most bang for our buck. At the end of the day its your first team that will get you the gold. The second team are there to support...and the first team is likely not ready.
So you see the team everyday? He is the coach and he knows the team best. Let him do his job. He will suffer the consequences of success or failure. If he starts the first team now, you guys are the same people that will say how do we know that player is better if you don't give them a chance in friendlies. Una to complain o ja re. Damn!

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Abeg how does Nwabali look for anyone watching the game?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Please stop with that. Peserio is one of the least convincing coaches I have ever seen in my entire life.

If you give him the benefit of the doubt then every single coach in every club and country deserves the same all the time.

His statistics are rubbish. Second half I expect to see the first team.

I want to see what he has fixed. There is a lot wrong with the team from the wcq and he will not know if he has sorted it out unless it is against quality opposition.

You can't fix everything in training. You need to test things out in real time.
Last edited by Tbite on Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:54 pm Abeg how does Nwabali look for anyone watching the game?
I don't think anyone is watching the game live on TV.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:46 pm
anointed wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:42 pm 42’ Chukwueze with a chance…goes wide off the upright. NGA 0-1 GUI - from X
what is the link you are following on x ?
Search for Super Eagles
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Can't find a link and I'm already stressing out over this Peseiro. I'm just going to wait for the result and save my blood pressure for the tournament...

If this guy doesn't deliver something reasonable in Afcon, he must be fired instantly.

No ifs, no buts, no maybes. No leeway whatsoever.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2H starts
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:56 pm Please stop with that. Peserio is one of the least convincing coaches I have ever seen in my entire life.

If you give him the benefit of the doubt then every single coach in every club and country deserves the same all the time.

His statistics are rubbish. Second half I expect to see the first team.

I want to see what he has fixed. There is a lot wrong with the team from the wcq and he will not know if he has sorted it out unless it is against quality opposition.

You can't fix everything in training. You need to test things out in real time.
i know you are intentionally trolling . I hope you are well aware We played a test match yesterday with the first team, and you want the players to play today with our first game in 6 days. Carry on
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

47’ Awaziem with a headerrrr….Guinean goalie saves.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Robbynice, long time no see!
Peter Obi For President 2023
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1 hour: Nigeria 0-1 Guinea
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

2-0 Guinea !!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

e no be Abhu Dhabi elementary school team they dey play
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

2 - 0 🤣🤣🤣
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Dang!
2-0. I miss Eguavoen.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I'm watching a Guinean guy's commentary stream. The Bobo dey yab us no be small lol
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Choi
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Friendly: Nigeria 0-2 Guinea

Post by anointed »

64' Guinea scores again
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...