Nigeria vs Equatorial Guinea : (1-1) OSimhen FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nigeria vs Equitorial Guinea : (1-1) OSimhen

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:52 pm
Naija4lyfe wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:48 pm Year after year the same issues, our players lack football IQ, and can't position themselves make good rooms
When I mention how important someone like Kelechi is to us some people don’t get it. He makes the best decisions in the final third and can execute his desired play with deadly accuracy. The other ones are hustlers and gra gra players, even Osimhen is majorly a gra gra player if we are being honest. They are brainless work horses. Boniface and Lookman have the potential to help in the brains department but this is just so frustrating. Waste of a Sunday….
hopefully he is fit.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Odas wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:54 pm
txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:52 pm
green4life wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:48 pm Piooom. Disappointing result. Very disappointing.
Very hard for me to understand why we miss so many chances...
It happens and it's the first game. In addition and like in the past, every team wants to the Supper-eagles, so ...

No it doesn't happen!
And no its not first game jitters! They have been missing sitters since Rohr was coach...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
icee
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Equatorial Guinea : (1-1) OSimhen FT

Post by icee »

Guess how many shots EQG had in goal ?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

green4life wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:48 pm Piooom. Disappointing result. Very disappointing.

Not just the missed chances... the failure to pass the obvious begging square pass when pretty much through on goal happened on multiple occasions.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:44 pm Iwobi can't even run anymore.
As if he was running all game.

See am as e dey watch im opponent
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:blushing:
txj wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:53 pm
highbury wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:50 pm I really detest this team. I really detest the coach. I really detest Pinnick.
Why don't we focus on Education and electricity? Why are we wasting Money on perpetual useless team? Does anyone see the effect of the trip to Dubai?

Then why are you here?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

BRIGHT SPOT: At least, Alhassan Yusuf looks promising….
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Composure. Concentration. The weight of a nation weighs more on the back than that of a city.

The Eagle must topple the Elephant. Seldom does one seize a crown without toppling kings of old and kings anew. If Nigeria have any intentions for the throne, they must beat those vying for the very same accolade.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:54 pm
Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:51 pm

I have asked repeatedly why no one is talking about how poor our striking efficiency is.
We know about how poor the goalie is.
But the strikers have been poor as well.
This has been the bane of the team along with leaking dodgy goals.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

icee wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:56 pm Guess how many shots EQG had in goal ?

That's right ONE!

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

Naija4lyfe wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:48 pm Year after year the same issues, our players lack football IQ, and can't position themselves make good rooms
When I mention how important someone like Kelechi is to us some people don’t get it. He makes the best decisions in the final third and can execute his desired play with deadly accuracy. The other ones are hustlers and gra gra players, even Osimhen is majorly a gra gra player if we are being honest. They are brainless work horses. Boniface and Lookman have the potential to help in the brains department but this is just so frustrating. Waste of a Sunday….
Yeah I agree about Kelechi and also Iwobi. Osimhen is frustrating at times even at his club, he lacks positioning and awareness but will yell at the other players
Naija4lyfe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hopefully he is fit. however if this is a waste of your sunday, then you need help ooo . This is football this match is done, on to the next. You people need to learn how to move on to the next and fix the issues , instead of crying . Keep blaming the players, instead of the coach who you people refuse to pay
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tbite wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:55 pm I think I just need to be at peace with the fact that we suck. If we do well, it's a bonus.

There's nothing we can do.....

It is what it is.
Na naw you no dat? Well, for my blood pressure control, I no dey expect too much from your boys anymore
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cruxifixoy2k
Egg
Egg

Post by cruxifixoy2k »

Bring the best coach in the world, the result will remain the same. We're no longer a great footballing nation and we've got below average players.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:56 pm Only thing that will placate this sh*t Sunday is if Ghana lose today against Cape Verde
Misery loves company abi…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:50 pm Peseiro is a terrible coach. We should have sacked him before the tournament.
Yet a lot of enemies of progress said to give the fat jeans wearing 4uck a chance! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:58 pm
hopefully he is fit. however if this is a waste of your sunday, then you need help ooo . This is football this match is done, on to the next. You people need to learn how to move on to the next and fix the issues , instead of crying . Keep blaming the players, instead of the coach who you people refuse to pay
I could have gone to church bro, begged wifey to stay home for this mess.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

icee wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:56 pm Guess how many shots EQG had in goal ?
How many, please?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Na wa oh. Me i see serious potential. To think we were going to leave Yusuf out. That boy is like Kante. Their keeper played a blinder to be honest. We have something we can build on, the game was never going to be easy.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i warned many of you on CE not to bring negativity to this thread , but una no dey hear, when the curses begin hammer una, no say i no talk, nah this same thread una go come back to overturn the curse, dem don warn una
SuperEagles

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

metalalloy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:50 pm
100%Naija wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:47 pm
metalalloy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:46 pm
100%Naija wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:43 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:42 pm Owono or Yusuf player of the match
You are awarding player of the match for this horrendous performance? mschew
Player of the match is Amokachi, you don hear the guy commentary today? :rotf:
Na one chinese kpako site i dey use watch this game, thankfully. What an embarrassing result :oops:
:rotf: :rotf: Nwanne, go find one app called "live player" for App Store and thank me later.
Thank you in advance. I don suffer tire my brother :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:57 pm
Composure. Concentration. The weight of a nation weighs more on the back than that of a city.

The Eagle must topple the Elephant. Seldom does one seize a crown without toppling kings of old and kings anew. If Nigeria have any intentions for the throne, they must beat those vying for the very same accolade.

If you are a top player you finish your chances. Its as simple as that bro...

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:54 pm It’s an opinions forum but there was way too much negative energy towards the coach and players leading up to this.

I think the lads played hard but just lacked the cutting edge to finish the job. It certainly wasn’t for a lack of effort or chance creation. The coach abusers can also shut their mouths.

I wish Ndidi was healthy so Onyeka can be nailed to the bench. Hope the young Ngolo Kante clone for Nigeria isn’t too badly injured … that young man covered every inch of grass.

Best thing that happened to the team is the humble pie that was served to Osimhen. Hopefully that big head gets the air released a little bit and he becomes a little more humble ..: I can only imagine the blow back he will be getting. Hopefully it makes him a little more hungrier and humbler …
Huh?! :blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL