initial reports, Iwobi dropped? ...debunked!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
initial reports, Iwobi dropped? ...debunked!

Post by gochino »

According to owngoal he has been dropped for Yusuf.
https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/14/p ... al-guinea/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iwobi dropped?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

First time OWN hasn’t reported the starting 11 in years. Pesseiro seems to running a tight ship in camp by keeping the snitches in check. Iwobi and Hassan play different positions, only Aribo can start ahead of Iwobi in the same position unless Iwobi isn’t fit.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

I’m guessing Yusuf is a rugged Kano boy -way more suited for the immense heat they will face playing at 2pm. That heat will be rough. Lookman and the otbers who did not grow up in West Africa are in for a torture.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Alhassan and Onyeka start in a double pivot. Iwobi starts in front of them in a 4-2-3-1 shape. They've corrected their previous story.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/14/c ... onyeka-in/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mystic wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:18 pm Alhassan and Onyeka start in a double pivot. Iwobi starts in front of them in a 4-2-3-1 shape. They've corrected their previous story.

Na the same Peseiro? Hope dey o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

They are saying Uzoho benched for Nwabili…wow

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2FJMtYtKKA ... BiNWFlZA==

STARTING XIl
NWABILI
AINA
TROOST-EKONG
SEMI AJAYI
ZAIDU
ONYEKA
YUSUF
IWOBI
LOOKMAN
SIMON
OSIMHEN
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

That defense though
:-x
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

mystic wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:18 pm Alhassan and Onyeka start in a double pivot. Iwobi starts in front of them in a 4-2-3-1 shape. They've corrected their previous story.

:thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:48 pm

This is the midfield I was hoping for with Iwobi, Onyeka and one of Alhassan Yusuf or Raphael Onyedika starting. I'm not so sure about the Centreback pairing but we'll see how it goes.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

mystic wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:58 pm
Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:48 pm

This is the midfield I was hoping for with Iwobi, Onyeka and one of Alhassan Yusuf or Raphael Onyedika starting. I'm not so sure about the Centreback pairing but we'll see how it goes.
The Center back pairing is not bad. Could be better with a ball playing CB paired with one of the 3 combo of Bassey, Ekong and Seyi... so I would have had either Omeruo or Awasiem paired with the 3 others I listed.

But with Ekong, I like his long-range passing. It can help swing passes to our wide players... something he does rather well.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

WOW

Peserio was grown a brain and some balls.

He has made all the changes we would want including a SE debut to 2 players. He ain't playing around.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don dey shake o.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: initial reports, Iwobi dropped? ...debunked!

Post by bushboy »

In what world is a CB playing 90 mins each game in the EPL dropped for TWO championship level CBs?? Ok o. Siddon look.

I like the midfield sha.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:19 pm In what world is a CB playing 90 mins each game in the EPL dropped for TWO championship level CBs?? Ok o. Siddon look.

I like the midfield sha.
If the said Championship player is offering more than the PL player then why not? Just because you play in Championship doesn't automatically equate to being inferior. Ndidi and Kele both play there as well.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

ok folks time for the real SE to start a new era. Let's ball!. We win 3-0. Mark it
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:22 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:19 pm In what world is a CB playing 90 mins each game in the EPL dropped for TWO championship level CBs?? Ok o. Siddon look.

I like the midfield sha.
If the said Championship player is offering more than the PL player then why not? Just because you play in Championship doesn't automatically equate to being inferior. Ndidi and Kele both play there as well.
If you "offer more" you wouldn't be in the championship. But no yawa. I don hear.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?