The sitter Osimhen missed

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
The sitter Osimhen missed

Post by Tobi17 »

Just made the AFCON highlight on beinsport as the worst miss of the tournament so far, commentators are all over that already

For a APOY that was absolutely diabolical, like guys we might just have to pray hard that Iheanacho still knows how to score cause I'm worried.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The sitter Osimhen missed

Post by aruako1 »

It's a bad miss. But strikers miss chances. He has time to redeem himself
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:54 pm It's a bad miss. But strikers miss chances. He has time to redeem himself
He has done this CONSISTENTLY.

OVERRATED PLAYER.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Added to that, Zaidu also missed 2 golden sitters. SE missed way too many chances. Too many. Not sure the coach can be blamed this time like in the past.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

gosh wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:58 pm Added to that, Zaidu also missed 2 golden sitters. SE missed way too many chances. Too many. Not sure the coach can be blamed this time like in the past.
The coach has NO BLAME at all.

This is entirely on these useless players.

Zaidu was just piss poor as well.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:02 pm
gosh wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:58 pm Added to that, Zaidu also missed 2 golden sitters. SE missed way too many chances. Too many. Not sure the coach can be blamed this time like in the past.

You didn't absolve Eguavoen for Okoye's and Uzoho's mistakes and the misses in those games...I think we know why. But we won't let you get away with this...the buck stops with the manager.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Yes he missed a sitter. Let us abuse him some more. Afterall the one the Napolitanos did never belle full am. That will boast his confidence and make him score more abi?

SMH!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:55 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:54 pm It's a bad miss. But strikers miss chances. He has time to redeem himself
He has done this CONSISTENTLY.

OVERRATED PLAYER.
And you have CONSISTENTLY behaved like a toddler every time we have a poor result. OVERRATED fan.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

miss of the tournament after two games, impressive.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

That's Osimhen. He does better when he's rushed. A pity he missed that sitter because that's what people will remember. He gave the defense fits. Very good player for me.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

King Futcha wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:17 pm miss of the tournament after two games, impressive.
KEYWORD: SO FAR,

English shouldn't be that difficult my guy
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:02 pm

I won’t go that far. I will say the coach has minimal blame when you consider that this shambolic display has been our fare under him. I.e I’m not judging him on this match alone. I watched his first match as coach live in Dallas. What we witnessed today is what the team did then. In fact we regressed a bit as we had more attacking opportunities than Mexico on that day and Osimhen was not in that squad
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

A Brazilian like Rivaldo is chipping that ball over the goalie r dribble around the goalie.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

You guys are talking about rounding the keeper or chipping the keeper.

The funny thing is the keeper did not make himself big.

So even a simple finish would have gone in. It wasn't e en about being flashy or anything.

That would have gone in near post.

He didn't miss it because of anything the keeper did. Just a poor strike of the ball.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

So we have opened a thread to destroy our top striker?
Keep at it o! This is exactly the sort of confidence booster Osimhen needs. I hope you don’t go begging him when he joins Okoye in international wilderness because of your over the top criticism
I am happy
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I don't think he is overrated.

You guys just need to know your players. Experts sho watch him, have always said he is not known for his technique.

It is nothing new. Google osimhen and technique, and you will see countless articles.

He is a work horse.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:19 pm
King Futcha wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:17 pm miss of the tournament after two games, impressive.
KEYWORD: SO FAR,

English shouldn't be that difficult my guy
point remains there have only been two games therefore its a low bar my guy.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Osimhen missed a sitter…. Not that bad..

He is a guy that likes proving ppl wrong….

He will come good against CIV…
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:29 pm So we have opened a thread to destroy our top striker?
Keep at it o! This is exactly the sort of confidence booster Osimhen needs. I hope you don’t go begging him when he joins Okoye in international wilderness because of your over the top criticism
He can go. Boniface is far better. Adams will also be quality.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ironically not many will score the header he scoredl
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

anointed wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm Ironically not many will score the header he scoredl
Are u being silly or what ?

In fact he almost missed it.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:39 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:29 pm So we have opened a thread to destroy our top striker?
Success nko?
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:59 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:39 pm
Success nko?
He needs to get on the pitch first :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?