The obsession with Musa he is not the worst player

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
The obsession with Musa he is not the worst player

Post by ugly boy »

Facts Musa may be past his prime but I would play him over Chukwueze. Sorry but Chukwuez needs to relearn the fundamentals of football.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The obsession with Musa he is not the worst player

Post by ugly boy »

Looks like we should have come with Chiba Akpom and Nathan Tella because Chukwueze can’t be the winger sub off the bench and Moses Simon doesn’t look good on the left side. Moses Simon should be a sub for Lookman and maybe move Iwobi to the RWF and play Onyeaka, Onyedika and Yusuf in the midfield problem is we only came with 5 midfielders and need to start 4
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ugly boy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:21 pm Facts Musa may be past his prime but I would play him over Chukwueze. Sorry but Chukwuez needs to relearn the fundamentals of football.
Chukwueze = Ejuke.

Choosin materials.

Make Musa fluff the two crosses that Chukwueze couldn't deliver I swear this forum for melt.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:23 pm
ugly boy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:21 pm Facts Musa may be past his prime but I would play him over Chukwueze. Sorry but Chukwuez needs to relearn the fundamentals of football.
Chukwueze = Ejuke.

Choosin materials.

Make Musa fluff the two crosses that Chukwueze couldn't deliver I swear this forum for melt.
Brother you too talk truth our fans just have a narrative and base everything on it. I would take Musa over Chukwueze. I think for limited minutes today he would have done better than Chukwueze
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I still don't know what has happened to Chukwueze. What is going on with the lad? He can't hold on to the ball, he makes the wrong decisions and he can't find his shooting boots. The guy is talented but seems to have lost form lately. We really need him to get back to form.

As per Musa, he does not deserve to be in the team. He is not playing for his club, and he had not done anything of note for the SE in a very long time. Its time to give his place to one of Tella or Akpom.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

There's no obsession with Musa, he doesn't deserve to be in the team, Chukwueze does.
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

Musa is not a professional footballer at this level. His club career has been less than irrelevant for years now and he has not performed for the national team in years, either. If you think Chukwueze should be replaced or is the "worst player", this is your prerogative, but there are many actual Nigerian attacking players who can replace him, if so. Musa is not a legitimate option and is only here because "captain".
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

All this tall about club and country this or that.

Most of these players a really play similarly for both.

Same is one of the few that actually does play better for club. His performance in the se is very strange of late.

I'm telling you, that is not samu. Not even remotely close. Something seems physiologically off. In Milan the issue is more to do with accuracy. But in Milan he gets into the right positions with complete ease.

Pretty much every time. Did the same thing for Villlareal. Complete ease. Even in the early days doe Nigeria, he used to best his man for fun.

I think Samu is nowhere near as bad as he performs. Something is up with his confidence big time.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

airwolex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:42 pm There's no obsession with Musa, he doesn't deserve to be in the team, Chukwueze does.
I see some of the dumbest posts on this forum.

Musa that cannot even make the bench for his crappy Turkish team is now better than Chukwueze , (who makes the bench for AC Milan)

I dont even like Chuks anymore, I think he is garbage. But he is still way better than chicken head Musa.

I swear Musa must pay a lot of people on this forum. I have never seen so much delusional and obsessive support for such a wastepipe in my life.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Musa is not even a professional footballer at this point.

He doesn't even warm the bench of his club. He is a glorified BALL BOY, a glorified ORANGE CONE.

Pesseiro would rather bring on DEFENDERS when we need a goal.

Musa is an absolute disgrace.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

airwolex wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:42 pm There's no obsession with Musa, he doesn't deserve to be in the team, Chukwueze does.
...yes o, he dey take my "players'" place, and I dey miss the extra freebie I suppose get for hyping my players :rotf: :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

mcal wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:04 am
...yes o, he dey take my "players'" place, and I dey miss the extra freebie I suppose get for hyping my players :rotf: :rotf:
Na you know 😂
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Like I said Nathan Tella should be on the team however AFCON don start and we can only play the players available on the bench. Musa shouldn’t be there but same for Chukwueze and I would sub in Musa before Chuks with the type of play Chuks is giving us
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Just a reminder the guy who scored against us plays in 2nd / 3rd division in Poland.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

ugly boy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:32 pm Like I said Nathan Tella should be on the team however AFCON don start and we can only play the players available on the bench. Musa shouldn’t be there but same for Chukwueze and I would sub in Musa before Chuks with the type of play Chuks is giving us
Stop this nonsense. I wouldn’t have taken Samu just because he stinks up the joint when playing for the SE, but he’s on the team on merit and Musa is not.

A guy like Anthony Nwakeme was given one chance with the SE and has not received a call up since then. The same guy balled in Turkey and is now doing the same in the Saudi league. I’m not saying to invite him but he’s more deserving of a place in the squad over Musa.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

When last did you watch Musa play?
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

As a youngster, if any of you felt that your family would be abused because of your actions, you would not play with confidence either.

This Cybereagles mirrors Nigerian society. There are some supportive people and some constructively critical ones. Unfortunately, there’s a third category. Evil, negative and destructive persons as well.

It appears that their sole goal is not to have a meaningful or constructive argument with other members but to abuse players, fellow members and criticize the others points of view without providing any positive rebuttal.