So Has Anyone Called Camp Lately?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
So Has Anyone Called Camp Lately?

Post by YUJAM »

Ayo, Dolly, Larry, KOC, or Robbynice, have any of you talked to camp lately?

What is the latest update? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Na fear of the unexpected insult na im hold them back. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To stop trying is to start dying
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Vincent Enyeama rang me last night. He was pretty unhappy about the loss. Abeg leave these boys chill for today.

They will resume training later on this evening and by then their spirits should be lifted a bit. Beleive you me, there is no lack of desire on thier part to do well.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ayo:
Enyeama did well -- no complaints tho.

BTW, have you heard the latest about Diouf? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 437525.stm
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Ayo,

Tell Enyeama he did very well and kept the score low with the last touch on the ball that was goal bound.. He should keep his head up and always....
Soldier of Fortune...
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ayo,please pass on this message-NIGERIA CAN STILL WIN IT.A certain Brazil lost in the group games to Norway in the 1998 WC finals,but who played in the final against France?Our Eagles and Algiers '90 readily comes to mind.However,the likes of Kanu,Aiyegbeni,Okocha, and Okoronkwo must show commitment and leadership with the required urgency and zeal henceforth,otherwise,we will head home early and their generation for all the potential will be remembered in ignominy.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

obong itatex,

Itatex we can't be comparing our situation with Brazil who somehow were lucky and made it to the final of France'98. Holland should have beaten them so badly in Marseille that night.... Algiers'90 the players and coaches all responded to what happened after that first match and CW made changes and adjustments to the team and we went all the way to the final.

Yes we have two games left but does CCC have the character, zeal, desire, and personality to rise above this and step it up for the next crucial game and also are the senior players on the team ready to show character knowing this is and will be their final run with the national team? Time will tell... To be continued....
Soldier of Fortune...
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Chuckwu is the only factor right now, maybe if the players and Eguavon can plot some kind of mutiny we will make it. But as for CCC making changes? I dont know about that.
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

I called and was told the team was out training...I will call later.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

MI5 wrote:Ayo,

Tell Enyeama he did very well and kept the score low with the last touch on the ball that was goal bound.. He should keep his head up and always....
I told him that and he said he was appreciative of the comments. He was particularly unhappy that he started his ANC career off with a loss but I told him that all is not lost.

Like me, he agrees that Nigeria still has the talent to get through the group. Even the players know that we had more talent out there than Morocco. If only we were as organised!