AFTER ALL THE EMOTIONAL RANTINGS...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
AFTER ALL THE EMOTIONAL RANTINGS...

Post by Robbynice »

...Do you still belive in the Super Eagles of Nigeria. Please without elaborating on your points just answer "Yes I do" or "No I don't". We need to know where everybody stand as far as the SE is concern.

I am sure you all know where I stand on this issue.
Last edited by Robbynice on Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
baprophet
Egg
Egg

Post by baprophet »

I am still confident about our abilities!
If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. What's more, who can say but that you have been elevated to the palace for just such a time as this?" (Esther 4:14)

The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.. Winston Churchill
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..Ben Franklin
fadatiko
Egg
Egg

Post by fadatiko »

We will still top the group
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

yes i do. We will still come up tops...
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

The best Nigeria can do is lose one and draw two.. 2-points and we are out...
Last edited by MI5 on Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I don't believe in C3 & the NFA and that's a much bigger problem for the eagles to overcome than beating SA & Benin... so that tells you where I stand & that's a sad reality.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

i think we will still get out of this group, beyond 1/4 finals its fair game
khalela

Post by khalela »

Mmph!!Please ask me later. I am not sure that my emotional rantings are over yet!!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Yes I do.
To stop trying is to start dying
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

i have fate in the players ability na coach dey bother me!!!! Hmph!!Robby, na fence I dey on this one. I know its not what you wanted to hear!!! :( :(
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'