Luton (4) v (0) Brighton (Osho Starts/ Adebayo scores 3x)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Luton (4) v (0) Brighton (Osho Starts/ Adebayo scores 3x)

Post by danfo driver »

Osho starts and is playing in the middle of a back 3, while Adebayo has scored 2 goals. HT
Last edited by danfo driver on Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Luton (3) v (0) Brighton (Osho Starts/ Adebayo scores 2x)

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We need to cap Osho soon because England isn't too deep at CD. If Luton survives relegation Southgate might start to look at him for a call just to cap tie him like they did Eze.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Adebayo scores his hattrick
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:42 pm We need to cap Osho soon because England isn't too deep at CD. If Luton survives relegation Southgate might start to look at him for a call just to cap tie him like they did Eze.
I believe Southgate and the English FA will do him like they did his fellow British Naijarians.
They are reading and seeing the same things we are seeing.

I hope he doesn't jump on the fake approach by them when they do approach him.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Luton (4) v (0) Brighton (Osho Starts/ Adebayo scores 3x)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Osho, Ogbu and the Remo Right back should be looked at.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Shebi i said longest time that Osho, Adebayo need to be looked at. If i were Pisero i would invite them for the Argentina game. They have done enough to be considered.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:03 pm Shebi i said longest time that Osho, Adebayo need to be looked at. If i were Pisero i would invite them for the Argentina game. They have done enough to be considered.
Dem no born am well not to start looking at this players, if he wants to have a legacy with us, he needs to start developing some balls and invite new players after the AFCON.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:05 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:03 pm Shebi i said longest time that Osho, Adebayo need to be looked at. If i were Pisero i would invite them for the Argentina game. They have done enough to be considered.
Dem no born am well not to start looking at this players, if he wants to have a legacy with us, he needs to start developing some balls and invite new players after the AFCON.
Yep. Ogbu as well. If i had my way Osho and Adebayo would have been part of this AFCON squad.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cellular wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:20 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:42 pm We need to cap Osho soon because England isn't too deep at CD. If Luton survives relegation Southgate might start to look at him for a call just to cap tie him like they did Eze.
I believe Southgate and the English FA will do him like they did his fellow British Naijarians.
They are reading and seeing the same things we are seeing.

I hope he doesn't jump on the fake approach by them when they do approach him.
England has a lot of Center Backs. I dont think they will consider Osho....yet. But we need to start moving in on him post AFCON.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kpom!!
I am happy
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I don't think he's on the radar at all. They have Stones, Maguire, Tomori, Dier, Dunk even that one in Everton with the Polish name. I am more interested in Ogbu though.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

I don't know what is wrong with the man sha. He doesn't like trying new players like dat sha. He is measured in his approach.

But I would try these players and add a couple more. Just to see them in training. They don't necessarily have to start.

I am telling you that Akpom will be a good support striker. Osho, Ogbu, Adebayo, and Ismail Sodiq should be in the mix.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cellular wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:39 am
I don't know what is wrong with the man sha. He doesn't like trying new players like dat sha. He is measured in his approach.

But I would try these players and add a couple more. Just to see them in training. They don't necessarily have to start.

I am telling you that Akpom will be a good support striker. Osho, Ogbu, Adebayo, and Ismail Sodiq should be in the mix.
The guy is so annoyingly stubborn. If we manage to win this AFCON he will be 10xs worse and it might cost us the WC ticket. Its his stubbornness that has put us in the situation we find ourselves with with Uzoho.

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:44 am

The guy is so annoyingly stubborn. If we manage to win this AFCON he will be 10xs worse and it might cost us the WC ticket. Its his stubbornness that has put us in the situation we find ourselves with with Uzoho.
True.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I was thinking the same.

If we win the afcon, or even simply make the final or semis.

Do not be surprised if he calls up the EXACT same players.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:00 am

I was thinking the same.

If we win the afcon, or even simply make the final or semis.

Do not be surprised if he calls up the EXACT same players.
Peseiro is allergic to inviting new players just like Rohr was allergic to making game substitutions. See how he stubbornly played Uzoho 90 mins in all the friendly games.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

It is because have incompetent people running our game.

A properly structured and serious minded NFF would have engaged Mike Emenalo to handle global scouting and design structures for the integration of local talent into the National teams.

Success is attractive, If Ola Aina, Demola Lookman and Iwobi return to London with Gold Medals around their necks as Kings of Africa, it isn't a hard sell.

Pessario is using the tools at his disposal to build a style of play and consistency in the SE, he is not even worried about players on the bench that don't fit the pattern.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Add Tella to the list. He should be our next right winger/midfielder since it appears Chukwueze has lost his mojo and Simon is on the decline.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."