Every single one of our goals(except the Pk) have come from balls delivered from the left

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Every single one of our goals(except the Pk) have come from balls delivered from the left

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Osimhen's header goal against Eq.Guinea

Simon's surprisingly perfect one-time delivery into the box to assist an own goal from Guinea Bissau. Osimhen and Bassey's deliveries to Lookman.

I hope the trend is becoming clear to the players!

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Every single one of our goals(except the Pk) have come from balls delivered from the left

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is indeed February. Job done and I am sure a lesson learned. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Every single one of our goals(except the Pk) have come from balls delivered from the left

danfo driver wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:44 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is indeed February. Job done and I am sure a lesson learned. :D
I don't normally report forumers but I have reported you for baiting. Baiting is against forum rules. Let's see if forum rules apply equally to everyone.

Wha choo looking at?!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:54 pm Osimhen's header goal against Eq.Guinea

Simon's surprisingly perfect one-time delivery into the box to assist an own goal from Guinea Bissau. Osimhen and Bassey's deliveries to Lookman.

What exactly is your point sir?
Peter Obi For President 2023
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Babalawo wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:21 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:54 pm Osimhen's header goal against Eq.Guinea

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Think about it a little more

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

One more goal resulting in a pass from the left! :thumbs: Nigeria 1 Angola zeeeeeerooooo!! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

stop posting such a thread here/ What are you doing ? scouting for the opposition come on scopio
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:47 pm

stop posting such a thread here/ What are you doing ? scouting for the opposition come on scopio
Dem get eye too. E no help Angola

Wha choo looking at?!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:53 pm

Think about it a little more
I have, & I still don’t get your point! Are you worried about no creativity in the middle for direct passes?
Peter Obi For President 2023
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:47 pmstop posting such a thread here/ What are you doing ? scouting for the opposition come on scopio

Bruh, if the opposition need CE for scouting, then I want us to play that opposition all day everyday.

@OppositionTeams, if you are reading this, check out and digest CE forum member Ohenhen's posts and threads very, very, very well. It will give you everything you need to unravel the SE. :sneaky:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

theDunamis wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:56 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:47 pmstop posting such a thread here/ What are you doing ? scouting for the opposition come on scopio

Bruh, if the opposition need CE for scouting, then I want us to play that opposition all day everyday.

@OppositionTeams, if you are reading this, check out and digest CE forum member Ohenhen's posts and threads very, very, very well. It will give you everything you need to unravel the SE. :sneaky:
:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

My understanding, and agreement with this post is that the right side of our offence has been missing. No delivery of those crosses. There is also precious little shooting from the outside, Zaidu Sanusi squandering the two open chances he has had in the entire competition.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

My understanding, and agreement, with this post is that the right side of our offence has been missing. No delivery of those crosses. There is also precious little shooting from the outside, Zaidu Sanusi squandering the two open chances he has had in the entire competition.