ADEBAYO ADELEYE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
ADEBAYO ADELEYE

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ADEBAYO ADELEYE

Post by bret- hart »

Undisputed number 1 :D
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Good news for Super Eagles more capable goalies
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:40 pm
The kid is a very good goalie. I stated as much in the few games he played for Nigeria. I am not concerned about his height but his reflexes and agility are things that stand out for me. Height is not everything as we saw with two goalies that we have had for the last few years
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Still upset that he hasn't been called up for the AFCON instead of Olorunleke Ojo!
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Sad for Adebayo Adeleye, after 1 proper game in Super Eagles colors vs Sierraleone, Jose Peserio deemed him not good enough...
Best of luck with his career at club level.. If he can get a move to a more prestigious club , he may come back to reckoning..
afc##
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He is talking about the Super Eagles game! He couldn't have been talking about his club considerig they are 4th from the bottom on the league table and he has conceeded 27 goals in 20 games in the weakest league on the planet. Thanks, but no thanks, we don't need such goalkeepers with reflexes that leak 2 goals like water in a were....

Enugu II wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:56 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:40 pm
The kid is a very good goalie. I stated as much in the few games he played for Nigeria. I am not concerned about his height but his reflexes and agility are things that stand out for me. Height is not everything as we saw with two goalies that we have had for the last few years
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We know ...

27 goals conceeded in 20 games and he is number 1 in your agency? Tufiakwa to piss poor agency.
bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:52 pm Undisputed number 1 :D
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:15 pm We know ...

27 goals conceeded in 20 games and he is number 1 in your agency? Tufiakwa to piss poor agency.
1Naija,

But how good is his team's defense? Sometimes, a keeper is as goos as his/her defense
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Andre Ononsense has conceded how many in the Royal Red of Mancunia?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bros, a good goalkeeper is part of the defense. If you can only save goals behind a good defense, then you are an average goalkeeper. He also chopped 2 goals against SL in Nigeria.
Odas wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:58 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:15 pm We know ...

1Naija,

But how good is his team's defense? Sometimes, a keeper is as goos as his/her defense
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

We should drop Nwabali for this agile goalie...
Coach wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:05 pm Andre Ononsense has conceded how many in the Royal Red of Mancunia?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:24 pm Bros, a good goalkeeper is part of the defense. If you can only save goals behind a good defense, then you are an average goalkeeper. He also chopped 2 goals against SL in Nigeria.
1naija wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:15 pm
We know ...

1Naija,

Hmm and some of us are here already saying the keeper is our 'soon-to-be' number one. Well, God dey, sha! We go see
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Not some of us... only piss poor agent, Bret Fart.
Odas wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:00 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:24 pm Bros, a good goalkeeper is part of the defense. If you can only save goals behind a good defense, then you are an average goalkeeper. He also chopped 2 goals against SL in Nigeria.
We know ...

1Naija,

Hmm and some of us are here already saying the keeper is our 'soon-to-be' number one. Well, God dey, sha! We go see
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:02 pm Not some of us... only piss poor agent, Bret Fart.
Odas wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:00 pm
We know ...

1Naija,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok-oooooo!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I'll like to see more of Adeleye. There's no evidence to show the goals his club is conceeding are his fault. Not saying he's better than Nwabali, but he does look like he has better reflexes than any of the 3 goalies we have in the AFCON squad. I'll like to see goalies other than Uzoho and Ojo given a chance.