Au Revoir

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Au Revoir

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Till we meet again.
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
donadoni
Egg
Egg
Re: Au Revoir

Post by donadoni »

Kenya Airways awaiting take off
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

donadoni wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:31 am Image

Kenyan Airline flight 000 to Abidjan never made it past the Masai Mara. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kenyan strikers are still running from hyenas as we speak. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:D

Nigerians o
Brutal.
Ogolo are you okay?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:36 am

Kenyan Airline flight 000 to Abidjan never made it past the Masai Mara. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Or the hyenas are running from them. There is great hunger in that land

Wha choo looking at?!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:22 am

Or the hyenas are running from them. There is great hunger in that land
While Osimhen is accidentally getting Stomach bug, their own strikers are deliberating eating 'protein' Bear Grylls style.

Stomach bug get different level.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Is there an actual foreigner here that wants us to win it? Possibly only Futcha. Anyway, no problem. It will make it sweeter.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:11 am Is there an actual foreigner here that wants us to win it? Possibly only Futcha. Anyway, no problem. It will make it sweeter.

Yes. Danfo conductor wants us to win.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:42 am
airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:11 am Is there an actual foreigner here that wants us to win it? Possibly only Futcha. Anyway, no problem. It will make it sweeter.

😂 😂 😂 I question his citizenship too.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Yujam?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:30 am
Yujam?
Yepp, Yujam might be neutral. Rawlings, Ogolo, Kabela, Goddess and the rest though....hmmm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:05 pm
Yujam?
Yepp, Yujam might be neutral. Rawlings, Ogolo, Kabela, Goddess and the rest though....hmmm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Add Mate to the list. The rest are burning incense hoping we lose. Hateful Agbayas 😂
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Yujam?
Some of us neutrals tend to like teams that are easy on the eye. :lol:
Let’s be honest, the park-the-bus, and score one goal Nigeria Eagles are not easy on the eye.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:07 pm
Yujam?
Some of us neutrals tend to like teams that are easy on the eye. :lol:
Let’s be honest, the park-the-bus, and score one goal Nigeria Eagles are not easy on the eye.
I hear you, Mr. Neutral :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I guarantee you thiefco will return from his looong exile if we lose either this match or the final

Wha choo looking at?!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Peter Obi For President 2023
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Yujam?

:laugh: :laugh: To be frank and fair though, if I were a non-Nigerian African, I too would want you arrogant, loudmouthed Nigerians to lose. The continent will have more peace and quiet that way. :rotf: :rotf:

But as a bona fide, swaggerlicious Naija man, I say, TURN THAT VOLUME UP!!!!!! :taunt: :taunt:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Plus I have it on good authority that if we win, the remaining 2% of Kenyan women still holding out on Nigerian men will finally give in. So, one can totally understand and forgive the Kenyan men opening all manners of daft threads. :D
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:05 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:42 am

😂 😂 😂 I question his citizenship too.
:lol: A Nigerian who is panicking about his immigration status. Taking huge loans, with significant interest consequences, just to remain in school and maintain his visa. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theDunamis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:55 pm Plus I have it on good authority that if we win, the remaining 2% of Kenyan women still holding out on Nigerian men will finally give in. So, one can totally understand and forgive the Kenyan men opening all manners of daft threads. :D
I think you are thinking about Tanzanian women. No self-respecting man would even look at a Kenyan woman :lol:

Kenya babes are generally ugly.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:15 pm
theDunamis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:55 pm Plus I have it on good authority that if we win, the remaining 2% of Kenyan women still holding out on Nigerian men will finally give in. So, one can totally understand and forgive the Kenyan men opening all manners of daft threads. :D
I think you are thinking about Tanzanian women. No self-respecting man would even look at a Kenyan woman :lol:

Nope. Maybe you think they all look like the Olympics long distance runners. There are many beautiful Kenyan women
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:18 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:15 pm

Nope. Maybe you think they all look like the Olympics long distance runners. There are many beautiful Kenyan women
Nope. Maybe you think they all do not look like the Olympics long distance runners. There are no beautiful Kenyan women
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.