Au Revoir

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: Au Revoir

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:15 pm
theDunamis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:55 pm Plus I have it on good authority that if we win, the remaining 2% of Kenyan women still holding out on Nigerian men will finally give in. So, one can totally understand and forgive the Kenyan men opening all manners of daft threads. :D
I think you are thinking about Tanzanian women. No self-respecting man would even look at a Kenyan woman :lol:

Kenya babes are generally ugly.

Lies!!! There are many things one can pick on Kenya about, but their women won't be one of those things. :lol:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Lmao Kenyan babes are fine, but how did we get here though?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:11 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:05 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:42 am
airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:11 am Is there an actual foreigner here that wants us to win it? Possibly only Futcha. Anyway, no problem. It will make it sweeter.

Yes. Danfo conductor wants us to win.
😂 😂 😂 I question his citizenship too.
:lol: A Nigerian who is panicking about his immigration status. Taking huge loans, with significant interest consequences, just to remain in school and maintain his visa. :lol:
Shatap there! This is how you derail threads with your visa & interest rate talks. Na only F1 students they further their education, Olodo 😆 Whenever you’re in Wisconsin and can’t afford a hotel you can come stay at my house. I’ve hosted a CE member before that was visiting Kenosha or was it Greenbay. Maybe I can slap you upside the head with my American passport.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:18 pm
theDunamis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:55 pm Plus I have it on good authority that if we win, the remaining 2% of Kenyan women still holding out on Nigerian men will finally give in. So, one can totally understand and forgive the Kenyan men opening all manners of daft threads. :D
I think you are thinking about Tanzanian women. No self-respecting man would even look at a Kenyan woman :lol:

Nope. Maybe you think they all look like the Olympics long distance runners. There are many beautiful Kenyan women

You know whats up!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:21 pm

Nope. Maybe you think they all look like the Olympics long distance runners. There are many beautiful Kenyan women
Nope. Maybe you think they all do not look like the Olympics long distance runners. There are no beautiful Kenyan women
I have visited Kenya dozens of times. You can yab the likes of Tusker-loving Ogolo but their women are fine.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 pm

Nope. Maybe you think they all do not look like the Olympics long distance runners. There are no beautiful Kenyan women
I have visited Kenya dozens of times. You can yab the likes of Tusker-loving Ogolo but their women are fine.
Abi danfo yab on that one 😂
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

You remind me of the man who brought a turkey sandwich to a gunfight. Work on your yabbing,bro! Kenyan women are no joke, especially the Luo babes.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theDunamis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:22 pm

Lies!!! There are many things one can pick on Kenya about, but their women won't be one of those things. :lol:
Read my full post, especially above in green.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:55 pm

You remind me of the man who brought a turkey sandwich to a gunfight. Work on your yabbing,bro! Kenyan women are no joke, especially the Luo babes.
Luhya are the best
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Agreed. They are also liberal with sex. :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 pm

I have visited Kenya half-dozens of times. You can yab the likes of Tusker-loving Ogolo but their women are NOT fine.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:08 pm

Hmm so they are pr0stitutes as well? Ugly and Ashawo? wow! :shock: I have no evidence of that sha, as I didnt look at them at all when I visited.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:04 pmRead my full post, especially above in green.

I read it. Still lies!!!
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tueh :oops:

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:13 pm tueh :oops:

:rotf:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:08 pm

No, Luhyas are generally masculine and remind us too much of Nigerians, especially nonexistent bakassi and strong football legs!
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:05 pm
aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:30 am
airwolex wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:11 am Is there an actual foreigner here that wants us to win it? Possibly only Futcha. Anyway, no problem. It will make it sweeter.
Yujam?
Yepp, Yujam might be neutral. Rawlings, Ogolo, Kabela, Goddess and the rest though....hmmm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
… ehmmm, and vancity🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

theDunamis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:22 pm

Thanks Dunamis!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:20 pm Image
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I think we are still in the tournament. Ogolo can you confirm?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:09 pm I think we are still in the tournament. Ogolo can you confirm?
Hopefully, he will find an ugly Kenyan woman to comfort him tonight.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:58 am Image

Till we meet again.
That was a really exciting semi-final match. By the way, what time is the semi-final involving Kenya? I’d like to watch and root for Kenya🤐😀❗️

Cheers.