Nigeria defense

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Nigeria defense

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arguably the best defensive unit I have seen for Nigeria that has reached an Afcon final. offensively we have issues with selfish play and breaking down teams. But defense wins championships. You have to go with the team that got you to the finals. I would go with 343.

Nwabili
Ajayi, Ekong, Bassey
Aina, Iwobi, Onyeka, Sanusi
Lookman, Osimhen, Moses

They need to watch what they eat and drink. Also got to be careful with the refs.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria defense

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:49 am Arguably the best defensive unit I have seen for Nigeria that has reached an Afcon final. offensively we have issues with selfish play and breaking down teams. But defense wins championships. You have to go with the team that got you to the finals. I would go with 343.

Nwabili
Ajayi, Ekong, Bassey
Lookman, Osimhen, Moses

They need to watch what they eat and drink. Also got to be careful with the refs.
So you’ve turned from critic to dietician abi.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria defense

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:12 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:49 am Arguably the best defensive unit I have seen for Nigeria that has reached an Afcon final. offensively we have issues with selfish play and breaking down teams. But defense wins championships. You have to go with the team that got you to the finals. I would go with 343.

Nwabili
Ajayi, Ekong, Bassey
Lookman, Osimhen, Moses

So you’ve turned from critic to dietician abi.
You Dey mind Ohenhen1. The guy wanted the coach to be fired before the tournament, after the first game and even during the knock out stages.

However, he does have a point. They need to watch what they eat and drink. During the last AFCON we carried our own water to the tournament. I saw the documentary on YouTube.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .