CHUKWUEZE IS A USELESS PLAYER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHUKWUEZE IS A USELESS PLAYER

Post by Lolly »

Chukwueze deserves some respect. Calling him a useless player is just wrong. Yes, he is currently going through a rough patch but AC Milan does not come calling if you are not good.

Peseinro should not have started him over Simon. He couldn’t keep up with the pace even though he hasn’t played that many minutes.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Lolly wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:34 am Chukwueze deserves some respect. Calling him a useless player is just wrong. Yes, he is currently going through a rough patch but AC Milan does not come calling if you are not good.

Peseinro should not have started him over Simon. He couldn’t keep up with the pace even though he hasn’t played that many minutes.
How many more chances we do need to realize this guy isn't just it? like are Nigerians irredeemable creatures of habits even bad ones? we will play the same players in a few months against South Africa in the WCQ and probably lose ...then what next, make more excuses for the same rubbish players again!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dude has been irrelevant in 3 straight afcons

2019 2021 2023

He's done.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Chukwueze’s performance was the worst I have seen in a major final by a Nigerian player.
He looked totally out of his depth and contributed nothing to the team. He couldn’t pass, tackle, control the ball and looked like a schoolboy among men.
We actually played with 10 men when he was on the field.
For an AC Milan player, he really sucked
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:03 am Chukwueze’s performance was the worst I have seen in a major final by a Nigerian player.
He looked totally out of his depth and contributed nothing to the team. He couldn’t pass, tackle, control the ball and looked like a schoolboy among men.
The question on my mind since yesterday is why did Peseinro start him instead of Simon? Was Simon really bad in training all week? Was he carrying an injury? I hope someone can get an answer from Peseinro.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

jette1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:15 am
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:08 pm 3 afcons in a row where he played straight rubbish.

He has badly regressed, I had such high hopes for him when he came on the scene for Villareal.

He is not better than Ejuke or Tella.

We need to move on.

He can fight for a spot with the water break motivator.
The coach is more useless for starting him ahead of moses
This
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

oscar52 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:15 pm Moses that replaced him did nothing. It's not him it's the midfield . Iwobi was too lazy to play midfield so it was only Onyeka labouring. If the luck riding coach had replaced Iwobi early or brought in a midfielder to replace Aina, the outcome would have been so different. All around poor showing when sharp strategizig needed. Kudos to Nwabili taking them this far.
Absolutely if you lose balance in the middle you cant expect a winger or wide foward to be attacking when he is back helping on defense
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

oscar52 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:15 pm Moses that replaced him did nothing. It's not him it's the midfield . Iwobi was too lazy to play midfield so it was only Onyeka labouring. If the luck riding coach had replaced Iwobi early or brought in a midfielder to replace Aina, the outcome would have been so different. All around poor showing when sharp strategizig needed. Kudos to Nwabili taking them this far.
Absolutely if you lose balance in the middle you cant expect a winger or wide foward to be attacking when he is back helping on defense
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Lolly wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:09 pm
Dammy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:03 am Chukwueze’s performance was the worst I have seen in a major final by a Nigerian player.
The question on my mind since yesterday is why did Peseinro start him instead of Simon? Was Simon really bad in training all week? Was he carrying an injury? I hope someone can get an answer from Peseinro.
If I'm honest, most of the players seemed shot. So fitness may be have been a huge factor in yesterday's selection and game strategy.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

I won't blame Iwobi, can't give what you don't have (defense, ball winning) this game based on the personel available and the way CIV setup needed to be 3-5-2 with Onyeaka and Yusuf starting alongside Iwobi who plays behind lookman and Osimhen. If iwobi gives you nothing then you bring in a striker and have Lookman play that role. Chukwueze should never have started and the way Iwobi played neither Simon or Chuks stood a chance
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

He isn't useless, but I have sadly come to the conclusion that Cellular is right and he is a bench guy for us. Just not enough in his game for anybody to rely on him at he moment. Good news is that there are people like Tella and Orban showing signs they can do a job. Perhaps that will give him the jolt he needs.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

This is our main supporter site and we are writing posts calling players useless. This is supposed to be a place of reason that is calmer than the twitter madness. You can call out Chukwueze but the abuse is unacceptable. And this extends to any other players. Everyday we come up with a long list of players that we want to play for Nigeria. Will they want to come and play in 30 degree heat and get such appaling abuse?

By all means call Samu out (I also think he was poor) but the abuse is not acceptable.