Worst final ever?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Worst final ever?

Post by Tobi17 »

Nigeria pretty produced the most embarrassing and gutless display of football in a FINAL, a sad antithesis to an otherwise brilliant tournament where we saw quality football...any other team would have given us much better football against CIV for goodness sake. We had ONLY 1 shot on target in a finals game (let that sink in guys), that has to be the first time in our football history we've in all the finals we played that we produced such shocking stats.

Abeg Peseiro can go, if you're going to be a negative coach, at least be SMART about it and learn to tweak and change to keep your opponent second guessing.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Worst final ever?

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The scary part is that Hugo Boss will most definitely beat us when we meet South Africa for the WCQ this June if we keep this Agege Mourinho wanna-be...he will select the same rubbish players and play his negative and already exposed 343 rubbish again and we definitely eont be so lucky this time against SA.

Some change needs to be urgently enforced, meanwhile Peseiro can kindly go to Zamalek since they want him so bad...I'll personally book the next available flight back to Nigeria and drive him to the airport myself.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

1 shot on goal.

Disgraceful.

I warned you all after South Africa and even before then that this team is creating NOTHING.

I said 343 is a stupid and cowardly formation.

Bit everyone insulted me and continued to twerk
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:15 am 1 shot on goal.

Disgraceful.

I warned you all after South Africa and even before then that this team is creating NOTHING.

Its not the formation. Leverkusen is using 3-4-3 to destroy Bayern. The coach is poor. Even his youth team coach, outcoached him v Angola. Embarassed him. And then we have the old dinosaur, Brooz, who outcoached him again.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:18 am
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:15 am 1 shot on goal.

Disgraceful.

Its not the formation. Leverkusen is using 3-4-3 to destroy Bayern. The coach is poor. Even his youth team coach, outcoached him v Angola. Embarassed him. And then we have the old dinosaur, Brooz, who outcoached him again.
It is the formation.

We don't have the same players as Leverkusen.

We played very well against EG using a 433. By far our best match even if we didn't win. Most chances created.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

They scored 1 goal in all their matches. I knew deep down inside that baring Pk, never scores 2 goals will win the cup. I just felt like it was destiny for Osimhen to score multiple goals.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .