Thank You SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Thank You SE

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:48 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:44 am
packerland wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:39 am

Are you not tired of battling people on CE? By the way, what league does goal scorer Kessie, Fofana and Konan play again?
Are you not tired of battling mid-terms and final exams? By the way, what jobs do your mates have, while you are still in school maintaining your F1?
Let me shorten it for you since you didn’t go to school…what league does Kessie play again?
let me shorten it for you since you remain in school ... how long can you maintain your F1?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

Be grateful for life. We lost a remarkable Nigerian in a helicopter crash only a few miles away. Yes he's right. Be grateful for the Super Eagles. They did well..Thank you Super Eagles

**** Musa

Buran Uba
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:37 am I am glad we lost.

No way should a pack of criminals (NFF) be rewarded

They took 2 less players so they could chop money

They forced a useless parasitical leech disguised as a motivational speaker on the coach.

They made sure that "good old boys" and friends were on the team as opposed to those who deserved it.

I am glad we lost.

Corruption and wickedness shall never succeed.
You are always happy when we lose and SAD when we win. You never recovered from the 2013 AFCON win.

Who will you wish death upon this time?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

San Francisco didn't even win the Super Bowl, wahala dey. It hurts to lose any African. We lost a very smart Nigerian.

Herbert Wigwe 😢
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thank you boys! We live to fight another day!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:56 am Una did well.

You had to dig yourselves out of a massive hole after the Zim/Lesotho debacle to once again become one of the best in Africa. Nobody believed you had a chance but yourselves. You dug deep and did the work. unfortunately, in a game of margins, you fell just short. As a long time fan, this is one of the more memorable SE outings since we arrived in 94. You came 2nd in the tournament but 1st in our hearts.

For me, the struggle starts all over again as it does for you. Afcon and WC qualifications are next. Together with the grace of the good lord, we’ll be back on the grind again on our endless and relentless journey to becoming number 1 in Africa and the world. Coaches and players come and go but my support for the GWG on the green grass never ever goes anywhere.

Thank you to all the players, coaches, Doctors, Admin and all the people that worked tirelessly for the team. Your fighting spirit brought joy to our people for a month in the midst of crippling socio economic times. They laughed, danced and rejoiced for Nigeria all because of you. For that we especially thank you.

Up Nigeria!!
To borrow an old CE saying, “ At the end of the day, it’s still SE for life”.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you.
Dude STFU. Arent you tired of being a 60 year old imbecile?? You support a drug baron as president, You support the continous invitations of below average players and appointment of below average coaches like **** and Piss-Error You kick against the inclusions of better players to the NTs. Then when its time to play Lesotho, you start shaking like a prostitute on crack. You are a brainless moron. If Below Average was a conscious being, it would be you.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:46 am

You had to dig yourselves out of a massive hole after the Zim/Lesotho debacle to once again become one of the best in Africa. Nobody believed you had a chance but yourselves. You dug deep and did the work. unfortunately, in a game of margins, you fell just short. As a long time fan, this is one of the more memorable SE outings since we arrived in 94. You came 2nd in the tournament but 1st in our hearts.

For me, the struggle starts all over again as it does for you. Afcon and WC qualifications are next. Together with the grace of the good lord, we’ll be back on the grind again on our endless and relentless journey to becoming number 1 in Africa and the world. Coaches and players come and go but my support for the GWG on the green grass never ever goes anywhere.

Thank you to all the players, coaches, Doctors, Admin and all the people that worked tirelessly for the team. Your fighting spirit brought joy to our people for a month in the midst of crippling socio economic times. They laughed, danced and rejoiced for Nigeria all because of you. For that we especially thank you.

Up Nigeria!!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you.
Dude STFU. Arent you tired of being a 60 year old imbecile?? You support a drug baron as president, You support the continous invitations of below average players and appointment of below average coaches like **** and Piss-Error You kick against the inclusions of better players to the NTs. Then when its time to play Lesotho, you start shaking like a prostitute on crack. You are a brainless moron. If Below Average was a conscious being, it would be you.
:rotf:
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

Let's be grateful to the boys that represented the country very well. They deserve to be commended. Many of them had options, but they chose to represent us, and they have done well.

If our country were a country that learns, we would take the lessons from this tounament home to improve the next time we show up. I am afraid that may be too much to ask for given how we end up producing bad leaders upon bad leaders. Or, given that we have been to eight finals and lost five! Kai! The SE should have been the most successful country in the history of AFCON. Oh well... shoulda, woulda, coulda won't heal the wound of losing this AFCON.
There is nothing to learn from someone who already agrees with you.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We're officially the African spurs
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Well done to the SE I am so proud of them ,,,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Well done to the team and God bless the players, staff and those supporters who thronged the various stadiums to support the team.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Monescafe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:18 am Be grateful for life. We lost a remarkable Nigerian in a helicopter crash only a few miles away. Yes he's right. Be grateful for the Super Eagles. They did well..Thank you Super Eagles

#$% Musa

Buran Uba
yes i saw that may he RIP
SuperEagles

sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

nice one
u made me smile a lot longer throughout the competition. big ups Super Eagles
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

Up Nigeria!!

Thank you.
Well said Kongi

I used to think you were a very useless fella now I am convinced you are pretty useful as a fella . :thumbs: :mrgreen:

Cheers
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I wonder if Musa could have provided his leadership qualities using zoom calls?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Gboye7777
Egg
Egg

Post by Gboye7777 »

Guys calm down.
davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:00 am
Igugu wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:58 am Thank you boys. You did us proud and let's go for the World Cup and show Africa we are the best.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: talk about empty arrogance.
Danfo driver has a point guys, we’ve lost 5 of 8 afcon finals and we call ourselves the giants of Africa. what has been consistent here is bad governance from wuru wuru to the answer to self interest. People in high places are not willing to pay the price for success, they embezzle instead of investing and then want to take the glory when we through blood and sweat attain the top price. Bad governance has prevented us from hiring top coaches not because the Super eagles brand is not strong but because of lack of professionalism by our leaders from coaches not being paid to forced selections. Bad governance is lack of continuous planning because we were the first African nation to win Olympic Gold without thinking of how to build on what we have achieved. This bad governance is not just in football, our men’s basketball team beat the USA and Argentina just before the Tokyo Olympics but wouldn’t be at the Olympics this summer in Paris due to personal selfish interest in the NBBF leadership. When the giants of Africa are lead by small-minded leaders are we really giants? Our women basketball team D’tigress just qualified for the summer Olympics in paris by beating Senegal whom we also beat to claim our 4th consecutive afrobasket trophy mainly because we go 12 women deep, there’s no drop-off during substitutions. China with 1.6 billion is not a football first nation but Nigeria is, with over 200M we should be able to go 25 men deep with not much drop-off in Africa, when we can’t find a suitable replacement for an iwobi or Sanusi then what kind of leaders are leading us. I know most of our players at this afcon are average technically and it’s something they need to work on but with over 200m…………………..all I see is bad governance. South Africa and ghana are laughing at us calling noise makers 3/8,this loss hurts but when the next Super eagles match comes around we’ll be back to support.Long live the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

davidbam14 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:00 am
Igugu wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:58 am Thank you boys. You did us proud and let's go for the World Cup and show Africa we are the best.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: talk about empty arrogance.
Danfo driver has a point guys, we’ve lost 5 of 8 afcon finals and we call ourselves the giants of Africa. what has been consistent here is bad governance from wuru wuru to the answer to self interest. People in high places are not willing to pay the price for success, they embezzle instead of investing and then want to take the glory when we through blood and sweat attain the top price. Bad governance has prevented us from hiring top coaches not because the Super eagles brand is not strong but because of lack of professionalism by our leaders from coaches not being paid to forced selections. Bad governance is lack of continuous planning because we were the first African nation to win Olympic Gold without thinking of how to build on what we have achieved. This bad governance is not just in football, our men’s basketball team beat the USA and Argentina just before the Tokyo Olympics but wouldn’t be at the Olympics this summer in Paris due to personal selfish interest in the NBBF leadership. When the giants of Africa are lead by small-minded leaders are we really giants? Our women basketball team D’tigress just qualified for the summer Olympics in paris by beating Senegal whom we also beat to claim our 4th consecutive afrobasket trophy mainly because we go 12 women deep, there’s no drop-off during substitutions. China with 1.6 billion is not a football first nation but Nigeria is, with over 200M we should be able to go 25 men deep with not much drop-off in Africa, when we can’t find a suitable replacement for an iwobi or Sanusi then what kind of leaders are leading us. I know most of our players at this afcon are average technically and it’s something they need to work on but with over 200m…………………..all I see is bad governance. South Africa and ghana are laughing at us calling us noise makers 3/8,this loss hurts but when the next Super eagles match comes around we’ll be back to support.Long live the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:56 am

Up Nigeria!!

Thank you.
:rotf:
You said you were going to open a thread and list the enemies of Nigerian football amongst us. We are waiting. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Up Nigeria!!

Thank you.
Ha! :scared:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at him excitedly supporting his white man over us. Then he will come and open mouth -- "SE for life" :oops:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:47 pm Kai……Baba is not pulling any punches at all. Look at this jab. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
See awa life. :laugh:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=314955&p=5924728&hi ... r#p5924728
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at him! He will remain neutral when his own country is in battle against his white god. And this one has the gall, the effrontery, the impudence to question our loyalty to our country? He takes sides against us and has the temerity to open his mouth and say "SE for life??" I am going to hold my tongue.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:32 pm You thinking what I'm thinking? :|
This could be one of the greatest revenge qualifications series in our lifetime. I'll tell you what though, Kongi the Emirbof Amalaland will remain neutral. :|
Doesn't uoue Bible say the meek will inherit the earth? :laugh: :laugh: A nuclear siddon look has been activated.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=313415&p=5890643&hi ... r#p5890643