Thank You SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Thank You SE

Post by waka-man »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:37 am I am glad we lost.

No way should a pack of criminals (NFF) be rewarded

They took 2 less players so they could chop money

They forced a useless parasitical leech disguised as a motivational speaker on the coach.

They made sure that "good old boys" and friends were on the team as opposed to those who deserved it.

I am glad we lost.

Corruption and wickedness shall never succeed.
No surprises. You’re always glad when we lose.
And happy when CIV wins.
All good.

For the record, I’m bummed.
We saved our last performance for the biggest game.

But I’m proud of the team. They are model Nigerians, the best we have. They ran out of steam and I guess the bad will of some so called fans had it’s own emotional burden.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Here he is again, taking sides with his god.
Cellular wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:05 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:48 pm
Enugu II wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:16 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:11 pm Like a gilted ex who will never move on with her/his fooking life, I guess we are stuck with this low life for ever. Tufiakwa! :oops:
Bros, I believe Rohr was really hurt by his sack and difficulty to catch on elsewhere. It really games at you when reading these interviews. Well, he could have avoided all this by doing much better while on the job.

The man spoke the truth!
Which truth?

We just can't let you natives propagate a single story as the "truth".

So it is “Inadequate infrastructure and poor education are the challenges in such countries"?

Egypt with arguably the best league and best player in Africa didn't go the World Cup, so too did South Africa which can also be argued to have one of the best-run leagues.

**** was losing to CAR and tying Sierra Leone who have better facilities and better education.

At least he did not use his normal excuse of the type of teams or leagues our players play in.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311124&p=5838035&hi ... r#p5838035
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:56 pm The man caught he'll for losing to Croatia in 2018, many here called dor his head dor losing that game even though Croatia went to the finals. Well, today even mighty Braxil could not get past them .

Una don see? Oya, tender your sincere apology to Rohr for insulting him.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=310965&p=5832822&hi ... r#p5832822
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

i see he has gone into hiding. He was running his mouth yesterday night, when he has stood defiantly with his white god against Nigeria several times. Nonsense!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:13 pm i see he has gone into hiding. He was running his mouth yesterday night, when he has stood defiantly with his white god against Nigeria several times. Nonsense!
I think you either have cognitive dissonance or some sort of chemical imbalance in the head.
:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:20 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:13 pm i see he has gone into hiding. He was running his mouth yesterday night, when he has stood defiantly with his white god against Nigeria several times. Nonsense!
I think you either have cognitive dissonance or some sort of chemical imbalance in the head.
come on Danfo and Kongi, we are all on the same team, we should channel the anger towards that VP , what the heck was he doing in the dressing room? these jokers are the ones we should attack, none of us dey chop the players wazobia.. We should discuss how we can fix our SE , instead of fighting each other, the enemies of progress nah dem bring their bad luck enter changing room
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:20 pm
That may or may not be the case, but I am NOT a traitor - the worst thing anyone can be in regards to their country. TUEH!!! :oops:
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

I agree with the sentiments behind this thread, thanks boys wherever you are. It was a good ride and I myself am very proud of each of you.