in a few months everyone go forget this AFCON

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
in a few months everyone go forget this AFCON

Post by Bigpokey24 »

make una stop stressing CAF will soon setup the qualifiers for Morocco 2025( Now i am hearing they may postpone it due to the world club cup in 2025)

CE folks now nah SA and Benin dey my mind ooo, we need to win both games to take control of our destiny and we need to start scoring goals

This game don finish , June is around the corner.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: in a few months everyone go forget this AFCON

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:40 pm make una stop stressing CAF will soon setup the qualifiers for Morocco 2025( Now i am hearing they may postpone it due to the world club cup in 2025)

CE folks now nah SA and Benin dey my mind ooo, we need to win both games to take control of our destiny and we need to start scoring goals

You are correct. And that is why I'm worried about the coach
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Nigerian fans and NFF nor dey serious. We are always running this hamster wheel of tournament drama without addressing the root issues of our football organisation and planning.

The latest coach is not a silver bullet for a team that needs a strong identity and vast improvements in all areas - coaching, scouting/player tracking, camp etc etc.

I am numb to SE developments and just flow with whatever until we get to the next competition. If it happens, it happens. Chikena.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Our next game is the WCQ game against a better coached South African team that will be looking to upset our world cup campaign by all means necessary...if Peseiro is still coach by then, you can bet he will invite his rubbish 5 man midfield with Div 2 players like Aribo etc again and play like a coward.

We won't qualify for the USA/Mexico world cup under this guy, I hope the reports about him not willing to extend his contract are true.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL

In a few months?? In a few days, the typical Nigerian will forget and move on. "It is well." "God dey!" "God knows best" The typical words of a typical Nigeian.

They will move on without addressing the issues. They will come back next week and start touting another Div 3 Nigerian and in June, they will miraculously expect a positive result.

Then someone will open a thread and say "Giants of Africa" "Best in Africa"

What a country. What a citizenry. TUEHHHHHHH!!!! :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:40 pm make una stop stressing CAF will soon setup the qualifiers for Morocco 2025( Now i am hearing they may postpone it due to the world club cup in 2025)

We are not playing SA till 2025
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

gochino wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:32 pm

We are not playing SA till 2025
We will play them in June 2024 https://g.co/kgs/CrjtS39
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
It's gonna be hard to forget this loss bcos our demise in the AFCON finals is piling up... we already have 5 losses in the finals and more than 10 losses in the semi-finals.
i think its time for team handlers to shut out the player celebrations around our players until the win the title proper. One cannot be celebrating anything with a semi finals or finals qualification... it doesn't make any sense bcos it sucks out too much energy from everyone, every fan and even the players themselves !! :roll:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kash n' karry wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:15 pm :evil: :twisted:
It's gonna be hard to forget this loss bcos our demise in the AFCON finals is piling up... we already have 5 losses in the finals and more than 10 losses in the semi-finals.
i think its time for team handlers to shut out the player celebrations around our players until the win the title proper. One cannot be celebrating anything with a semi finals or finals qualification... it doesn't make any sense bcos it sucks out too much energy from everyone, every fan and even the players themselves !! :roll:
they

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

bunda
Egg
Egg

Post by bunda »

:thumb:

short term band aid approach to big systemic problems
one day we will learn -one day
cchinukw wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:53 pm Nigerian fans and NFF nor dey serious. We are always running this hamster wheel of tournament drama without addressing the root issues of our football organisation and planning.

The latest coach is not a silver bullet for a team that needs a strong identity and vast improvements in all areas - coaching, scouting/player tracking, camp etc etc.

I am numb to SE developments and just flow with whatever until we get to the next competition. If it happens, it happens. Chikena.