Sadiq Umar

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Sadiq Umar

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sadiq Umar

Post by metalalloy »

Good for him. E no go better for people way dey insult Iwobi.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

This Sadiq must be a CE, you no fit convince me otherwise :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:07 pm This Sadiq must be a CE, you no fit convince me otherwise :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

No gree for anybody o!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

That’s one way to handle bullies , no objections from me
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Good for him. Some morons keep picking on Northern players.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

No need to start what you can’t finish. He should concentrate on his football.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:39 pm No need to start what you can’t finish. He should concentrate on his football.
spoken like a true cyber bully. so you attack him and allow the useless trolls to run all over the internet abusing people..smh
SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:34 pm Good for him. Some morons keep picking on Northern players.
SIGNED. HE wont let that fly and neither should he or anyone else.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:34 pm Good for him. Some morons keep picking on Northern players.
Gaslighting at It's peak...fans pick on ANY player who is rubbish regardless of his tribe! The likes of Iwobi, Uzoho, Akpeyi, Aribo etc probably get the most criticisms/hate online yet they aren't "Northerners" last time I checked. It's simply daft to nitpick how people choose to critique since it's in the typical nature of a average Nigerian to always form victimhood when called out.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Lolly wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:39 pm No need to start what you can’t finish. He should concentrate on his football.
I swear.
What is the point of him saying this anyway?
:roll:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You’ve gone soft.

“No ‘gree for anybody” aka ‘Zero tolerance’. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:06 pm
Gaslighting at It's peak...fans pick on ANY player who is rubbish regardless of his tribe! The likes of Iwobi, Uzoho, Akpeyi, Aribo etc probably get the most criticisms/hate online yet they aren't "Northerners" last time I checked. It's simply daft to nitpick how people choose to critique since it's in the typical nature of a average Nigerian to always form victimhood when called out.
Both points can be true at the same time.
And they actually are.

Like most white people don’t see prejudice against blacks, neither do most southerners see prejudice against northerners.

I take it you are a southerner?
No? :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:19 pm
Both points can be true at the same time.
And they actually are.

Like most white people don’t see prejudice against blacks, neither do most southerners see prejudice against northerners.

I take it you are a southerner?
No? :rotf:
he is one of those who go to players pages and abuse them. he is a massive disgrace to this forum
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

You clearly didnt read what I wrote before you embarked on your rant. You are usually all over the place with your rants (and I'm being very polite) but I'll give you this one response. Players from all parts of the country get criticised but for Northern players there is often a reference to their Northern roots or to them being in the team due to quotas. That hardly happens to players from other parts of the country.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:31 pm
You clearly didnt read what I wrote before you embarked on your rant. You are usually all over the place with your rants (and I'm being very polite) but I'll give you this one response. Players from all parts of the country get criticised but for Northern players there is often a reference to their Northern roots or to them being in the team due to quotas. That hardly happens to players from other parts of the country.
Is there any truth to that?
On another note, Ayokinfe said that the Igbo dominated the SE because they would only pass the ball to fellow Igbos during training. Is there any truth to this as well?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

ANC wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:07 pm
I swear.
What is the point of him saying this anyway?
:roll:
I guess he wants all the smoke. Umar better be careful, they don’t just insult, they make death threats to family members.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

ANC wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:11 pm
On another note, Ayokinfe said that the Igbo dominated the SE because they would only pass the ball to fellow Igbos during training. Is there any truth to this as well?
Yes. That has been my observation on social media and I have also heard many people say it. Search any Northern SE player on twitter and you will have the evidence you need. I don't know about the Ayo Akinfe statement you referred to. You will have to ask him
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The fact that you are even asking the question shows how oblivious you are to what doesn’t really directly impact on you.
There is lots of truth to it and you don’t need to look far.

I’m m not sure your Nigerian ethnicity but I am pretty sure you’d be more alive to slurs and innuendoes about your own ethnic group.

Point is, we need to be alive to everything and everyone. No point calling out bigotry only when it affects your own ethnic group.

As for Ayo Akinfe’s alleged comment, I’m suspecting it was made decades ago. Today, that kind of comment will not go unnoticed and will not be tolerated.

But its a silly statement for all sorts of reasons.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:15 pm
The fact that you are even asking the question shows how oblivious you are to what doesn’t really directly impact on you.

I’m m not sure your Nigerian ethnicity but I am pretty sure you’d be more alive to slurs and innuendoes about your own ethnic group.

Point is, we need to be alive to everything and everyone. No point calling out bigotry only when it affects your own ethnic group.

As for Ayo Akinfe’s alleged comment, I’m suspecting it was made decades ago. Today, that kind of comment will not go unnoticed and will not be tolerated.

Yes Ayo made the statement decades ago.

Its not easy being a professional in the States for a black person, some people automatically assume you got where you are per affirmative action, even if you are outscoring many of the majority race. I have read many post on CE stating that there is "federal character" with hiring and political appointments. No insult intended by asking if such inclusive measures are in place in Nigeria and if it extends to football. Many CE members keeps saying this about players like Musa etc.

My assessment of CE, is that many on this forum would make KKK blush. I dont even bother to read whatever Trublack writes anymore.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

ANC wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:26 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:15 pm

Yes Ayo made the statement decades ago.

Its not easy being a professional in the States for a black person, some people automatically assume you got where you are per affirmative action, even if you are outscoring many of the majority race. I have read many post on CE stating that there is "federal character" with hiring and political appointments. No insult intended by asking if such inclusive measures are in place in Nigeria and if it extends to football. Many CE members keeps saying this about players like Musa etc.

My assessment of CE, is that many on this forum would make KKK blush. I dont even bother to read whatever Trublack writes anymore.
The Federal Character issue is a real problem and is worthy of discussion. But what is wrong is to attribute the inclusion of Northern players in the team to quotas. We will have good, bad and average Northern players but that is the same for players from all regions.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

2 goals and 2 yellow cards this season, he should focus on his game.