OUR BREDAS PRAISING EKONG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg
OUR BREDAS PRAISING EKONG

Post by COOKING SPOON »

They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OUR BREDAS PRAISING EKONG

Post by Dammy »

Troost has cut out on a mistakes he used to make like losing concentration or panicking leading to errors.
I guess the development comes with experience and I wonder how much the format employed by Peseiro helped Ekong’s game
I am happy
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Troost is by far the Best Foreign Based NIgerian that has ever played for Nigeria.
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

On present form, he us our best CB since Yobo
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Dammy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:40 am Troost has cut out on a mistakes he used to make like losing concentration or panicking leading to errors.
I guess the development comes with experience and I wonder how much the format employed by Peseiro helped Ekong’s game
True! But he gave Haller too much space for the second goal,watch how Osimhen was being man marked.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

gochino wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:16 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:40 am Troost has cut out on a mistakes he used to make like losing concentration or panicking leading to errors.
True! But he gave Haller too much space for the second goal,watch how Osimhen was being man marked.
LOL. He was ALL OVER Heller. Adingra played a perfect ball and Heller reacted superbly. Nothing Ekong could do.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Both Aina and Ajayi couldn’t cut out the cross and there was nothing Ekong could do
I am happy
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Dammy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:12 pm
Both Aina and Ajayi couldn’t cut out the cross and there was nothing Ekong could do
Goal was scored simply because Onyeka didnt rush there to babysit them as usual
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:12 pm
I didn’t even want to waste time arguing with folks who don’t understand the game, there’s a reason why preventing the cross is so important, the striker has the advantage if you keep letting good crosses come in, and they might nick one. Talking about Osimhen being man marked yet as crosses came in he kept winning headers and getting chances because that’s what strikers are paid to do, attack crosses and it is very hard to defend 100% esp when the passer has all day to pick their head up and put the ball in a favorable position for the striker to reach it before anyone else. Issue is Aina kept giving Adingra the outside and he kept skinning him over and over again and putting in dangerous crosses, eventually you will concede.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

COOKING SPOON wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:56 am
WHO'S THIS GUEST?

Very articulate.
Bell
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

That Haller goal wasn't Ekong's fault. It was a quick flick from him that came from an Adringa pass that shouldn't have happened in the first place. Osimhen was double- teamed all game.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Obong wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:21 am
That Haller goal wasn't Ekong's fault. It was a quick flick from him that came from an Adringa pass that shouldn't have happened in the first place. Osimhen was double- teamed all game.
HAVING WATCHED THE MATCH...

...I agree totally. Ekong was going for the ball and was almost there before Haller quickly cut in stretching his leg to reach the ball. Sometimes, you do everything right but it ends up bad.
Bell
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

Bell wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:37 am

...I agree totally. Ekong was going for the ball and was almost there before Haller quickly cut in stretching his leg to reach the ball. Sometimes, you do everything right but it ends up bad.
Bell
The goal was due to Aina allowing Adingra to drink gari with him
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

donadoni wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:33 pm
Bell wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:37 am

Bell
The goal was due to Aina allowing Adingra to drink gari with him

EVERY DEFENDER GETS BEATEN OCCASIONALLY

Before then, Aina with the help of his best friends, had done a good job against a skillful CIV winger. And if Ekong had succeeded, no one would remember that play.
Bell