Osihmen to replace Mbappe at PSG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Osihmen to replace Mbappe at PSG

Post by YUJAM »

IMO, that move would make sense for Osihmen both financially and being in a team that would give him big time exposure. I can see him going to Chelsea too but given the struggles of the team of late, he wouldn't feature in Europe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/68308816
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: Osihmen to replace Mbappe at PSG

Post by Ugbowo »

PSG invested heavily in Goncalvo Ramos and Kolo Muani. Paying big money for Osimhen just doesnt seem right.

I actually think they'll be going after Rafael Leao at Milan.

If Todd Boehly agrees to alter his payscale at Chelsea then Victor will go there.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ugbowo wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:21 pm PSG invested heavily in Goncalvo Ramos and Kolo Muani. Paying big money for Osimhen just doesnt seem right.

I actually think they'll be going after Rafael Leao at Milan.

If Todd Boehly agrees to alter his payscale at Chelsea then Victor will go there.
I think a move to Chelsea will set him back. He may struggle with the team there.

So I think if he should think about going to Chelsea very carefully. The likes of Arsenal or even Tottenham may be better options at this point because those teams aren't struggling like Chelsea.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

As long he doesn't join assanal, united or Liverpool. PSG and Chelsea will be good moves, however before the AFCON , VIC already said he knows his destination next season
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:21 pm As long he doesn't join assanal, united or Liverpool. PSG and Chelsea will be goof moves, however before the AFCON , VIC already said he knows is destination next season
You are right, those would be goof moves :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: … for those clubs! :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Victor is not fit to tie Mbappe's laces. He better not go to Paris. He will always be compared to the man he replaced, and the fans will crucify him with every missed chance.

Chelsea is more his level.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

PSG looking like they’ll get him although he wants to come to the Prem. He still might come to Chelsea which would be a heart move. No European football.

Both Arsenal and Liverpool would become considerably better with him but don’t seem to be talking to his people (yet). Is Man U a possibility? I’m not convinced.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Chelsea or PSG. Mbappe will go on to become a Great. A generational talent. One word. Irreplaceable. Osimhen, if he signs for PSG, will score goals, replace Mbappe, never, there isn’t a footballer in the game at present who could.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Coach wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:23 pm Chelsea or PSG. Mbappe will go on to become a Great. A generational talent. One word. Irreplaceable. Osimhen, if he signs for PSG, will score goals, replace Mbappe, never, there isn’t a footballer in the game at present who could.
Mbappe is a generational talent but Osimhen will do exactly what he did in PSG, which is to win multiple League titles and domestic cups.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He should not move to PSG. The French league is a small league.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:12 pm He should not move to PSG. The French league is a small league.
He's been there, done that.
Next chapter!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:51 pm Victor is not fit to tie Mbappe's laces. He better not go to Paris. He will always be compared to the man he replaced, and the fans will crucify him with every missed chance.

According to you, he wasn't fit to tie Lukaku's laces when he moved to Italy. You haven't repeated that claim lately
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

bushboy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:51 pm Victor is not fit to tie Mbappe's laces. He better not go to Paris. He will always be compared to the man he replaced, and the fans will crucify him with every missed chance.

You know, Mbappe probably has a web page. You should go there and tell him what you’d like to do with him… and leave Victor’s name out of your mouth🤔❗️

Cheers.