Folorunsho Golazzo against Juventus!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Folorunsho Golazzo against Juventus!

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:21 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:08 pm
txj wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:55 pm The assumption here is that all we have to do is invite him...That is very far from reality...

@mcal: how can you watch that and say it was a "lucky connection"?
Thought he said he wants to play for Nigeria? I remember seeing that interview last year.

I think we both know that doesn't mean jack...It only gets you in the conversation...
The bigger problem is that our people do not seem to want to have the conversation.

I guess if they did, it will mean that their favorite Div 2 players like Aribo would have competition, and thats not a good thing. :oops:

Left to me, I'd have had that convo when he was playing in Serie B, but told him that we cant invite him until he came to Serie A. He was fantastic in Serie B. And then in pre-season in Napoli, he showed the things that we were missing, the fighter and disruptor in midfield. At that time, only Onyeka had it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Apparently, Peseiro is very aware of him.

We'll see.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

I’ve said it and say it again. We need the following additions to keep us fresh l, create competition and make us unbeatable.

Goalkeeper: Okoye, Rasheed

Defense: Uduokhai, Torunarigha and Osho

Midfield: Michael Folorunsho and Tim Iroegbunam

Wide forwards: Nathan Tella

Central Attack: Victor Boniface and Elijah Adebayo
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Add Ogbu
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

mcal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:19 pm ...yep, lucky connection but a beauty too and on a weaker foot they said.
Every player will want to attempt that especially when no one is nearby to impede.
So basically no flowers from you. To you, you think it's just pure luck plus absence of the opposition at close marking? I think that's the definition of opportunity/ success. Which I think it's a good thing.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jungle-jawara wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:01 pm
mcal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:19 pm ...yep, lucky connection but a beauty too and on a weaker foot they said.
Every player will want to attempt that especially when no one is nearby to impede.
So basically no flowers from you. To you, you think it's just pure luck plus absence of the opposition at close marking? I think that's the definition of opportunity/ success. Which I think it's a good thing.
Its technique.

If it was a white guy, Haaland, Rooney, Kane, Scholes, Gerrard, Lampard etc etc, they wont mention luck.
Last edited by danfo driver on Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...mister, I was not putting the guy down.
That strike and in that fashion is not an everyday thing from a player, until one start shooting and scoring like that, then strike-off the word "luck".
Exceptional players do that often and effortlessly, you can name them of recent memory. SE's Oliseh scored a long ranger at '98 world cup against Spain, that I can remember.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:48 pm Apparently, Peseiro is very aware of him.

We'll see.
:source:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

mcal wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:40 am
That strike and in that fashion is not an everyday thing from a player, until one start shooting and scoring like that, then strike-off the word "luck".
Exceptional players do that often and effortlessly, you can name them of recent memory. SE's Oliseh scored a long ranger at '98 world cup against Spain, that I can remember.
I wish I could post the video of the goal he scored against Roma a few weeks ago on the forum.
He left 3 Roma players for dead and released a long ranger like Oliseh in the 98 WC. I don’t think it’s luck, it’s technique and the boy’s got it
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:48 pm Apparently, Peseiro is very aware of him.

We'll see.
I would have been worried if he didn't. The guy is paid $50k per month to find our best players and build a formidable team.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:11 am
I wish I could post the video of the goal he scored against Roma a few weeks ago on the forum.
He left 3 Roma players for dead and released a long ranger like Oliseh in the 98 WC. I don’t think it’s luck, it’s technique and the boy’s got it
Bros, calm down. :lol:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Lolly wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:05 pm

...now that was good with better degree of difficulty.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Lolly wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:05 pm

Calm down how?
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:00 pm

We'll see.
I would have been worried if he didn't. The guy is paid $50k per month to find our best players and build a formidable team.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even after 1 year, Nigerians are still pretending to be shocked that the guy is earning 50k, but may not be aware of certain players? A guy who has proven to be most comfortable with his head stuck deep in the sand?

Thats why Buhari used y'all to clean yansh for 8 years and you guys were feigning surprise and voted in a drug dealer who has sunk you deeper into pit toilet! :lol: :lol:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:00 pm

We'll see.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even after 1 year, Nigerians are still pretending to be shocked that the guy is earning 50k, but may not be aware of certain players? A guy who has proven to be most comfortable with his head stuck deep in the sand?

Thats why Buhari used y'all to clean yansh for 8 years and you guys were feigning surprise and voted in a drug dealer who has sunk you deeper into pit toilet! :lol: :lol:
people keep saying this! Is this for real?
It's an embarrassment to the image of Nigeria
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:13 pm

We'll see.

There are court documents in Illinois, which is available to the public.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:25 pm

We'll see.

Saying that again and again and again does not make it real, especially if one ever BOTHERED to read those documents!!

And just an FYI, it is posted on Rant and Rave!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

We'll see.

Kpom to the drug dealer comment.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We'll see.

nah you be this danfo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:17 pm

We'll see.

Kpom to the drug dealer comment.
The dude is a drug dealer of the worst order. The court instructed him to forfeit the drug proceeds in his account in Illinois. In Lagos, it is widely know that the likes of e-money and them Obi Cubana are his drug peddlers. Go to the mainland and see the absolute destruction the drug dealer's products has caused! :oops:

Well it is what it is. I warned them, but they didnt listen. He is finally showing the country shege! The country has completely collapsed. Literally, completely collapsed!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:23 pm

We'll see.

Saying that again and again and again does not make it real, especially if one ever BOTHERED to read those documents!!

And just an FYI, it is posted on Rant and Rave!
not interested.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Watch the end.

Oshiomole: "even if you are a drug dealer . . ."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:37 pm Watch the end.

Oshiomole: "even if you are a drug dealer . . ."