Super Eagles Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali honoured at home

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali honoured at home

Post by jette1 »

ANC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:06 am
scholl wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:50 am So.. what warrants all these? Only in Nijeriyya. Circus country where entertainers and those who play certain sports are given excessive significance.
Slowly becoming like the blacks living in the West.
But anywho, why was he dressed like that, inst that disrespectful.
Should he not have worn a more traditional outfit.

:lol:
Truth be told, I don't like the guy. I don't know if it is because he reminds me of bullies or because he was yelling at Iwobi during the Afcon.
You can’t be serious ; in the heat of battle you don’t lead with democracy
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
scholl
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Eagles Goalkeeper Stanley Nwabali honoured at home

Post by scholl »

ANC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:06 am
scholl wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:50 am So.. what warrants all these? Only in Nijeriyya. Circus country where entertainers and those who play certain sports are given excessive significance.
Slowly becoming like the blacks living in the West.
But anywho, why was he dressed like that, inst that disrespectful.
Should he not have worn a more traditional outfit.

:lol:
Truth be told, I don't like the guy. I don't know if it is because he reminds me of bullies or because he was yelling at Iwobi during the Afcon.
The agenda is almost complete. Those who set out to render them such found a new market (Nigeria/Africa) to capture. Now people are preoccupied with more distractions (Grammy, entertainer beefs… etc) than ever. Nigeria is doomed, in my lifetime at least. When NBA Africa league takes off, it will be another dimension.