Our Osimhen vs Barcelona (1-1) and he scores

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: Our Osimhen vs Barcelona (1-1) and he scores

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:43 am
highbury wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:35 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:30 pm This is the same guy that couldn't score for Nigeria. Why is that?
He scored. He also scored at least 2 disallowed goals. Did you watch the AFCON from the newspaper?
It was a dig at Peseiro and all of the haters of Osimhen on CE. I am a big fan of Osimhen. But there are a lot of people that were attacking him on CE for not scoring enough goals at Afcon. The reality is Nigeria is not a good team offensively. There is a reason why guys like Awoniyi and Osimhen do well at club level and then struggle when they play for the national team. Even Iwobi that they bullied on social media, looks better when he plays for his club. Why is that?
Why do you always make bizarre comments?
The reality is Nigeria is not a good team offensively
Osimhen’ gave his best for his country but even he would admit that he missed
far too many chances that he would bury in his sleep. It happens, strikers miss goals,
and have barren spells. What was Impressive was how he never stopped working for
the team and creating goal scoring opportunities. To blame the team for his lack of scoring, is well, Typical Ohenhen.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:18 pm the power , the skill and the finish . Worldclass. First game for Napoli in 2024 and he score
I've never seen the term "worldclass" so abused. So that was a worldclass goal in your eyes? Really? OK.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
ume-ugo
Egg
Egg

Post by ume-ugo »

bushboy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:46 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:18 pm the power , the skill and the finish . Worldclass. First game for Napoli in 2024 and he score
I've never seen the term "worldclass" so abused. So that was a worldclass goal in your eyes? Really? OK.
He scored an easy goal against a Barcelona team in poor form. Pure luck. He's repeatedly shown he doesn't have what it takes for this level. Who would you rather start in upcoming friendlies, Osimhen or Isaac Success?
Iron mustu obey!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

O boy, he is undisputably one of the top 3 strikers in the World.

Learn to live with it, or better still, learn to appreciate and be gratefut for it.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

ume-ugo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:54 pm
He scored an easy goal against a Barcelona team in poor form. Pure luck. He's repeatedly shown he doesn't have what it takes for this level. Who would you rather start in upcoming friendlies, Osimhen or Isaac Success?
Success of course, with Joseph Akpala as the supporting striker.

We are only playing his silly game for a bit. We totally respect all Nigerian players and hate none of them.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Why is he so much fouled. :curse:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:23 pm :lol:
dem dey fear the bobo. I would do worse if i was marking Our Osimhen, i go chop red card taya
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved