Napoli fans choose between Cavani, Higuaín and Osimhen…

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Napoli fans choose between Cavani, Higuaín and Osimhen…

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Napoli fans choose between Cavani, Higuaín and Osimhen…

Post by danfo driver »

Like I said, Osimhen is the second greatest player to wear the Napoli shirt, after Maradona. And as Balotelli told him, "in 50 yeas, you will know what you have done for Naples."

But to the issue, this tells you everything you need to know about Cavani and Osimhen, because Higuain was absolutely unbelievable at Napoli. He was a monster! Cavani and Higuain have never scored more than 30 league goals for Napoli. There was a season Higuain scored 36!!! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Lolly wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:35 pm
No love for Higuain :rotf: But i'm guessing that's mainly due to his move to Juve
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sunset wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:18 pm
No love for Higuain :rotf: But i'm guessing that's mainly due to his move to Juve
Nah, its mainly due to the fact that Cavani and Osimhen were/are absolutely unplayable and the real fans who watch them in-person know the level.

We discussed it here last year. Go to Naples and tell them you are a Nigerian and they will treat you like a king. I dont think Nigerians realize how much Osimhen is worshiped in Naples.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly,

Did they ask Bushboy?
Last edited by Enugu II on Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:02 am
Lolly,

Did the ask Bushboy?
He is following the thread but won’t comment. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

For Napoli…

Cavani
2011–2013
Appearances 69
Goals 52
Goals per game ratio = 0.75

Higuaín
2013–2016
Appearances 104
Goals 71
Goals per game ratio = 0.68

Osimhen
2020–2024
Appearances 96
Goals 57
Goals per game ratio = 0.59

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Who cares about Napoli? I used to can't wait to watch their matches and now I don't care if they're on or not. The owner fired Spalletti because he's a cheapskate and an egomaniac. In fact both men have huge egos and one had to make room for the others.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .