Calvin Bassey and Iwobi vs Man United(2-1) Bassey and Iwobi hangs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Calvin Bassey and Iwobi vs Man United(2-1) Bassey and Iwobi hangs

Post by Tobi17 »

naijaguy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:09 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:47 pm We need Tosin. Him and Bassey playing week-in-week-out is a blessing.

P.s-- its interesting how our two boys strolled back in and are performing at a high level. I remember when Bassey moved to Fulham and there were CE members - typical Nigerians - who told us he will struggle. They are silent now. :D
We don't need Tosin. Y'all should stop following this boys for yansh. He has clearly made it clear that he's waiting for the England call-up.
Let him continue waiting, maybe when he's 35, he'll wake up and then try to play for the SE like Ameobi.
Where did Tosin say he was waiting on a England call up? You guy's just lie anyhow on here!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:19 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:47 pm We need Tosin. Him and Bassey playing week-in-week-out is a blessing.

P.s-- its interesting how our two boys strolled back in and are performing at a high level. I remember when Bassey moved to Fulham and there were CE members - typical Nigerians - who told us he will struggle. They are silent now. :D
We don't need Tosin. Y'all should stop following this boys for yansh. He has clearly made it clear that he's waiting for the England call-up.
Let him continue waiting, maybe when he's 35, he'll wake up and then try to play for the SE like Ameobi.
Where did Tosin say he was waiting on a England call up? You guy's just lie anyhow on here!
LoL. So he's not waiting for England. Who is he waiting for? Ghana?
Some of you are very funny. Continue chasing him around like a fly following a cow.
He made it clear that he's waiting for England and that he's not ready to commit to Nigeria. Same with Eze.
If he wants to play for Nigeria, you don't need a Soothsayer to tell you that.
He will grudgingly play for us once he sees that he will never play for England(I don't know why he's not already seeing it).
He's 26. If he misses the chance to switch his nationality now, it's over for him playing national team football, because England will never look his way.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

This is the same Alex Iwobi that they were bullying on social media for bad play. Why does he look good playing at club level?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:41 pm This is the same Alex Iwobi that they were bullying on social media for bad play. Why does he look good playing at club level?
Those who bullied him were just silly. Pesserio was playing him deep behind. He was literally collecting the balls from Ekong, Bassey and Ajayi.
At Fulham he plays upfront from the wings or given a free role behind the number 9.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

naijaguy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:04 pm

Some of you are very funny. Continue chasing him around like a fly following a cow.
He made it clear that he's waiting for England and that he's not ready to commit to Nigeria. Same with Eze.
He will grudgingly play for us once he sees that he will never play for England(I don't know why he's not already seeing it).
He's 26. If he misses the chance to switch his nationality now, it's over for him playing national team football, because England will never look his way.
Adarabioyo has been stringing us along and it’s time to call his bluff! He invited Eguavoen, the NFF Technical Director to come and watch him play for Fulham last year and we thought he had finally made up his mind to play for Nigeria only for his rep to tell us not to read any meaning to it.
The latest from his so called rep is that he wants to sort out his club future in the summer before making up his mind.
I think we should just lest him alone and when he’s ready he will reach out to us
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Adarabioyo has been stringing us along and it’s time to call his bluff! He invited Eguavoen, the NFF Technical Director to come and watch him play for Fulham last year and we thought he had finally made up his mind to play for Nigeria only for his rep to tell us not to read any meaning to it.
The latest from his so called rep is that he wants to sort out his club future in the summer before making up his mind.
I think we should just lest him alone and when he’s ready he will reach out to us
I am happy
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:09 pm

Adarabioyo and his Agent brother can kick rocks. Dude has played with 5 Nigerian Internationals, Lookman, Aina, Maja, Iwobi and Bassey yet he is still on the"fence" about Nigeria. He isnt even on SouthGate's radar plus he is like 27. I would rather get a homegrown CD. Igoh, Ndah, Fredricks, Ogwuche. Nonsense.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Tough but happy for our guys!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:09 pm Adarabioyo has been stringing us along and it’s time to call his bluff! He invited Eguavoen, the NFF Technical Director to come and watch him play for Fulham last year and we thought he had finally made up his mind to play for Nigeria only for his rep to tell us not to read any meaning to it.
Didn’t even know his rep has been making public statements.
Who is he? His brother? Or agent?

Anyway, he’s obviously stalling for reasons best known to him. Maybe he reckons he’s still in the England mix. Let’s not deny it, he’s a good, ball-playing centre-back. He probably looks at McGuire and believes “if he can get in, then so can I”.

Good luck to him but time dey go.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "