Falcons vs Cameroon - live

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Falcons vs Cameroon - live

Post by Lolly »

Well done girls. Very physical game.

Next would be Bayana Bayana. Tough one.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Shaky end of the game. Gave up a few set pieces.
Looks like it will be SA in the final round.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

CAF needs to get VARs in these qualifiers, same with the men
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Not a great watch at all but onto the next one.

Must be something in the Cameroonian DNA to turn football into the dark arts, haba.

Well done girls!!
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Showboy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:44 pm Not a great watch at all but onto the next one.

Must be something in the Cameroonian DNA to turn football into the dark arts, haba.

Well done girls!!
In Cameroun, football is a test of one's manhood.

Yes, even their women.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:29 pm Nigeria got talent. I don't see what Randy is doing that a local coach can't do. It is the WOWO problem.
Key words; “ I can’t see”
You might need some tips from Steve wonder
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Cellular wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:55 pm
Showboy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:44 pm Not a great watch at all but onto the next one.

Well done girls!!

Yes, even their women.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They’re missing their potential as a Rugby powerhouse…
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:16 pm

Well done girls!!

Yes, even their women.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They’re missing their potential as a Rugby powerhouse…
Yes o. :biggrin:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Well done girls!!

Yes, even their women.
Makes sense :lol: :lol:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well done girls!!
The team played better under the previous coach. They kept it simple. Used the wings more. Seems like some players are not been used properly under Randy. The teams looks disjointed. Maybe he will switch back to the defensive tactic against South Africa.

kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

Clinical finishing was lacking.
Okoronkwo had a good chance to get a second goal but skyed it.
Albeit she was being pressured by defenders.
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:13 pm

Well done girls!!
The team played better under the previous coach. They kept it simple. Used the wings more. Seems like some players are not been used properly under Randy. The teams looks disjointed. Maybe he will switch back to the defensive tactic against South Africa.
You keep saying the team played better under previous coach; how many years ago was that ? The players of that team are mostly now retired and so was the coach. This is not Stone Age football that your coaches did. This is JZ football, no be tobacco nose football of your time.
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

jette1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:35 pm

Well done girls!!
You keep saying the team played better under previous coach; how many years ago was that ? The players of that team are mostly retired and so was the coach. This is not Stone Age football that your coaches did. This is GZ football, no be tobacco nose football of your time.

The local coach that handled the team in the last round of qualifications against Ethiopia and Cape Verde. we scored 10 goals and gave up about 2. And players miss chances all the time. You create better chances and the player will score. Can't expect the striker to take all of the limited chances.

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:38 pm
jette1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:35 pm

Well done girls!!
You keep saying the team played better under previous coach; how many years ago was that ? The players of that team are mostly retired and so was the coach. This is not Stone Age football that your coaches did. This is GZ football, no be tobacco nose football of your time.

The local coach that handled the team in the last round of qualifications against Ethiopia and Cape Verde. we scored 10 goals and gave up about 2. And players miss chances all the time. You create better chances and the player will score. Can't expect the striker to take all of the limited chances.
Ohen, you forgot to tell us your local coach played against the #125 & # 131 ranked teams in the world.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved