Osimehn hattrick

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimehn hattrick

Post by vancity eagle »

scored 2 nice finishes for Napoli as they lead Sassuolo 3-1 with the first half comming to a close.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Osimhen scores twice!

Post by Tobi17 »

Ongoing game against Sassulo with Napoli leading by 2 goals thanks to Osimhen :thumbs:
joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimehn hangs twice

Post by joao »

Hatrick!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Dude is on FIRE!!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

He just got an assist! SAS 1 Napoli 5
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Hat-trick! :thumbs:

*My coverage is about 10 mins behind
Last edited by Gotti on Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:53 pm Hatrick!

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

3 goals and a assist
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:27 pm scored 2 nice finishes for Napoli as they lead Sassuolo 3-1 with the first half comming to a close.
My friend update this thread topic. You are busy in another thread quarreling, instead of doing the needful here.

And thread topic should read:

Sassuolo (1) v. (5) Napoli [Osimhen scores x3, 1 assist]
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Forgot this game was today! After his injury last weekend and all the Barca fans were jubilating on Twitter :lol: :lol: I forgot napoli was playing today.

My striker doing what my striker does .. effortless. 5 goals in 3 games, since he returned.

Napoli that was losing left right and center, oh boy showed up and like last season, he is dragging them again, SINGLE-HANDEDLY!
iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimehn hattrick

Post by iworo »

SAS 1 Napoli 6
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Watching Napoli play can be frustrating at times. I can't wait for Osimhen's departure from the club, as it seems many of his teammates harbor jealousy towards him. There is a noticeable reluctance among them to pass the ball to him even when he's in open positions.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I like coaches that adapts his system to suit his players not force players into uncomfortable roles like Iwobi playing deep. I hope the next SE coach will play to his players strengths. This is the same Osimhen people were attacking on CE for missing chances.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Yawn. The Nigerian DOST. MIA when his country needed him in the final of a major tournament. Abeg mek we hear thing

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Nonsense

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Apparently this is his second hat trick in his Napoli career. Guess who his first hat trick was against? The same team! :rofl: Someone should have told him our AFCON opponents were really Sassuolo in disguise.

Ingredients

Wha choo looking at?!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

3 gifts. 3 virtual tap ins. Well done Victor!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:06 pm Yawn. The Nigerian DOST. MIA when his country needed him in the final of a major tournament. Abeg mek we hear thing
Looking really hard for the Bushboy monicker on this post (he is on the thread), didn't find it. Trying to get the sacrcasm, I don't get it as well.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:06 pm Yawn. The Nigerian DOST. MIA when his country needed him in the final of a major tournament. Abeg mek we hear thing
Maybe you didn't watch the AFCON games. Troost was player of the tournament, but Victor was Nigeria's best player by a long mile.

Had four goals, (that everyone else, including the defenders and GKs) called back in real time. No one gave up on the play or anything of the sort. Earned two penalties for the team.

Not discounting the performance of others who stepped up big time, but Victor dragged us to the finals of AFCON and we appreciate him for that.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is why the Neapolitans chose him ahead of Cavani and Higuain. The best striker to ever play for Napoli and in the same breath as the King!

They know that he is the sole reason for their scudetto last season; and this season, he has returned from injury + AFCON to drag them back to CL places!

Wont suprise me if they retire the jersey number 9 when he leaves in June. :D
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:27 am This is why the Neapolitans chose him ahead of Cavani and Higuain. The best striker to ever play for Napoli and in the same breath as the King!

They know that he is the sole reason for their scudetto last season; and this season, he has returned from injury + AFCON to drag them back to CL places!

Wont suprise me if they retire the jersey number 9 when he leaves in June. :D
Why you act like you didn’t see Kvara 2 goals and 1 assist. He assisted victor’s third goal even though he could’ve gone for glory. Listen, Kvara’s agent is a scumbag but I don’t understand why some of y’all like to trash other players just to praise our own. Without Kvara, Napoli doesn’t win the league last year and without Victor, Napoli won’t even qualify for champions league. Those two are lethal together.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .