Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen was really impressed by Ivorian doppelganger that he sent him money

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen was really impressed by Ivorian doppelganger that he sent him money

Post by iworo »

The Nigeria international has fulfilled many of his widest football dreams after emerging from the slums of Lagos to become one of the best in the world

In a heartwarming gesture, Super Eagles sensation Victor Osimhen has displayed generosity by gifting a young fan a substantial sum of N2.5 million for perfectly emulating his football style, Soccernet.ng reports.

The remarkable incident unfolded when a video featuring a young boy donning a mask resembling Osimhen’s face and showcasing football skills akin to the professional player caught the attention of the footballer.
The video, shared by popular Instagram blogger Tunde Ednut on Tuesday, quickly gained traction, capturing the interest of fans worldwide.

Reacting to the captivating video, Osimhen reached out to Ednut, seeking assistance locating the talented young enthusiast.

Ednut, along with content creator Eriq Morak, embarked on the quest to find the boy. In a surprising twist, the young football enthusiast was discovered not in Nigeria, as initially thought, but in Cote d’Ivoire.

Ednut was astonished, stating, “I initially thought this little man was Nigerian. You won’t believe we found him in Ivory Coast. #eriqmorak found him.”

He further explained the intricacies of the discovery process, revealing, “I couldn’t see his message, so he reached out to #ogb recently_ and OGB messaged me. I spoke to the family briefly to ensure it was the boy.”

Following the successful location of the young fan, Osimhen promptly extended his generosity, gifting a substantial amount to the boy.

The family, expressing profound gratitude, captured the heartfelt moment in a video, conveying their thanks to the football star for his unexpected and benevolent gesture.

It would be recalled that Osimhen was in Cote d’Ivoire between January and February, where he helped Nigeria reach the finals of the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations.

https://soccernet.ng/2024/02/victor-osi ... style.html