EGUAVOEN WITH FINIDI AS INTERIM COACH OF SUPER EAGLE.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EGUAVOEN WITH FINIDI AS INTERIM COACH OF SUPER EAGLE.

Post by ANC »

This Eguavoen is worse than Musa.
Where is Vancity? Vancity do your job!

What exactly is so special about Eguavoen, he was not an excellent player during his time; a disaster waiting to happen on the pitch. Why do they keep giving him this job, what's wrong with trying someone else?
Finidi should not accept to be his assistant, if the ship sinks, he is forever part of it.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Words cannot describe how I feel about this announcement. Eguavon self no get shame!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Flex Swift wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:08 pm Words cannot describe how I feel about this announcement. Eguavon self no get shame!!!
kpom
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is a shame. The players want to do well, Look at how they fought at Afcon and almost won the cup. That team had championship spirit. But they don't have championship administration and coaching. They let them down.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

You guys are beating yourselves up over nothing, we all know how all this NFF theatrics was always going to pan out...NFF are never going to splurge money to hire a decent coach for starters, money or no money anyone thinking we will get a Herve Renard type of manager must be smoking something. The best we can settle for now is Amunike/Finidi...those are the only few individuals that can put up with the incompetence and melodrama of NFF.
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Flex Swift wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:08 pm Words cannot describe how I feel about this announcement. Eguavon self no get shame!!!
I was wondering the same. When it comes of corruption, how deep you out your head in the mud is not the issue. What you bring out with your mouth (from the mud) is what taps...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I was boarding and heard someone, looking at his phone, scream out in pain" "Eguavoen again???!" and another man beside him said: "These people are very wicked!" :lol: :lol:

There and then, I knew CE was going to be hot! And I needed to land quickly to read and sip my tea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

One thing that has become increasingly clear is that sadly, Eguavoen, is the worst thing to happen to Nigerian football and he is a horrible human being. He has been the technical chair since before **** and has partaken in all the bad decisions of the NFF since then, as well as the dodgy call ups. He has also inserted himself to coach the Eagles because as head of technical committee, he responsible for seeking out, hiring and supervising the coach.

It is clear to me now that this man has ambitions to coach at the World Cup and will do anything to achieve his selfish ambitions.

Austin, you are a scourge on our football and you are as shameless as shameless can come! TUEH!!!! I spit on you and the day you ever became affiliated with the SE as a player, coach and technical head. You stole USA 94 from us, Qatar 2022 and you want to steal 2026 from us as well. TUEHH!!! I spit right on you! wicked demonic soul!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

ANC wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:27 pm
aruako1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:03 pm Not a good choice. I like Eguavoen and he us not nearly as bad as he is made out to be. But we need a coach with a clear mandate, not a stop gap.
He is a bad choice.
Would you hire 1naija to drive you to the airport, if the last time he made you miss your flight?
Crazy unambitious NFF that always love to live in mediocrity.. .!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Its like the nff signed a blood pact with these useless coaches. Egu, Bo$$o, Salisu, Ugbade . Egu has failed at every leveI from u17 to SEs yet they keep appointing him. Why FFS?? guess no WC 2026 for us. SMH
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

ANC wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:32 pm This Eguavoen is worse than Musa.
Where is Vancity? Vancity do your job!

What exactly is so special about Eguavoen, he was not an excellent player during his time; a disaster waiting to happen on the pitch. Why do they keep giving him this job, what's wrong with trying someone else?
Finidi should not accept to be his assistant, if the ship sinks, he is forever part of it.
So you have been supporting that nuisance from afar :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Not really, i call it as I see it.
lol.
Eguavoen deserves to be abused
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The best option for Nigeria is to name Findi the coach. Then let him bring in his assistants. He already knows the team and has been doing well with Enyimba and he is an assistant coach. You get continuity and he can bring in his ideas.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:10 pm
kpom
In the last 3 games (270) Egu coached , Ghana x 2 and Tunisia, the SE scored 0 goals in open play. As a result we were kicked out of Afcon 21 in the 2nd rd and missed out on WC 2022. Na only I’m Dey?
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:49 pm
kpom
In the last 3 games (270) Egu coached , Ghana x 2 and Tunisia, the SE scored 0 goals in open play. As a result we were kicked out of Afcon 21 in the 2nd rd and missed out on WC 2022. Na only I’m Dey?
I think we can all agree that he is not the best choice no matter our views on local or foreign coaches. Unlike most, I don't think he is a bad coach but he needs to get off his backside and take a non-NFF job.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

While this may be good news for our WCQ opponents especially SA, on the flip side they will have no idea how we will approach the next games tactically. The NFF is reflective of the horrendous state of the Nigerian society. A massive sorry of a country. Clearly Perseiro wasn’t treated well with the abrupt cut in pay. A team with Nigeria profile should be paying more than 50k a month to a coach and assistants. Perseiro would have been foolish to stay and miss out on opportunities to make big bucks elsewhere. He did what’s best for him. And of course NFF would fumble their way to missing the next Worldcup and very likely the next AFCON.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Goalgetter wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:32 am While this may be good news for our WCQ opponents especially SA, on the flip side they will have no idea how we will approach the next games tactically. The NFF is reflective of the horrendous state of the Nigerian society. A massive sorry of a country. Clearly Perseiro wasn’t treated well with the abrupt cut in pay. A team with Nigeria profile should be paying more than 50k a month to a coach and assistants. Perseiro would have been foolish to stay and miss out on opportunities to make big bucks elsewhere. He did what’s best for him. And of course NFF would fumble their way to missing the next Worldcup and very likely the next AFCON.
What do you mean? As in they do not have tapes of Ghana game?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:30 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:49 pm
kpom
I think we can all agree that he is not the best choice no matter our views on local or foreign coaches. Unlike most, I don't think he is a bad coach but he needs to get off his backside and take a non-NFF job.
For wia? He will never quit ever. Nobody quits a govt job in Nigeria unless it's a promotion. Director to coach is a promotion for Egu because the salary is higher and in addition to his pay as director. It's like asking a fat kid to stop eating cake.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Y'all are a funny lot.
You all ran Peseiro out of town, calling him a white man with no credentials, even when he was barely 30 mins away from winning the AFCON trophy.

Now y'all whining and pining about that useless loser being appointed as interim coach. Well, no sympathy here because that's what you deserve.
And with 2 crucial WC qualifiers in a few months... remember what happened against Ghana? It's going to be dejavu all over again. :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Can’t believe we are yet again in this same self-inflicted quandary barely weeks to a major series of crucial games.
Again.
Eguavoen to the ‘rescue’. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Again.
Then we have Finidi hovering around with no real portfolio just like Amuneke was the last time.

Ultimately everyone has the get out of jail free card, and will wash their hands off any failure to deliver, just like Amuneke did last time.

Let nobody point fingers at the NFF alone, when it was being asked here day in day out what succession possibilities were in place. Shay una don see the plan nah? Just as recommended on CE.
Our own coaches, experts in the ‘African game’, familiar with our local superstars of the NPFL.

I can’t even cry.
This is Rohr ‘21, all over.
Again.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Otitokoro wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:56 am :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Y'all are a funny lot.
You all ran Peseiro out of town, calling him a white man with no credentials, even when he was barely 30 mins away from winning the AFCON trophy.

Now y'all whining and pining about that useless loser being appointed as interim coach. Well, no sympathy here because that's what you deserve.
And with 2 crucial WC qualifiers in a few months... remember what happened against Ghana? It's going to be dejavu all over again. :rotf: :rotf:
Please help me remind them.
Because me, I’m tired.

Sebi Igbo man say “a snake can only give birth to a long thing.”
The NFF is simply comprised of Nigerians the types of which are very recognizable and in abundance here on CE.

For the first time, I’m actually praying for a miracle because simple logic will tell you we have again shot ourselves in the foot.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Y'all are a funny lot.

They didn't like Pesseiro 's 343 because it wasn't pretty enough. They Eguavoen's wing play even though they know it doesn't work. Ultimately, most people qualification is God's wish.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Y'all are a funny lot.

They didn't like Pesseiro 's 343 because it wasn't pretty enough. They like Eguavoen's wing play even though they know it doesn't work. Ultimately, most people qualification is God's wish.
OCCUPY NFF!!