AAG Live - Flying eagles (1) vs Uganda (2) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: AAG Live - Flying eagles (1) vs Uganda (2) FT

Post by Tobi17 »

Bozzo the clown, this clown literally had the U17 team Ugbade used to build from but opted for some cassava farmers because they come from his region...useless criminal.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:45 pm Bozzo the clown, this clown literally had the U17 team Ugbade used to build from but opted for some cassava farmers because they come from his region...useless criminal.

That's one of my main concerns with local coaches.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

One thing we will eventually realize is that nothing trumps preparation. I expected little from this team except to improve gradually with games. The NFF claims it is strapped and cannot easily access funds to fully prepare its teams. The resilt will be disappointment. I watched the second half of the game and you can easily notice a team that has just been brought back together. Too many individual plays when there are opportunities to retain possession. Individually there are some good players but the team can only do well with improved team work.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

To be fair. They didn't get the best preparation
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AAG Live - Flying eagles (1) vs Uganda (2) 2nd Half

Post by Sunset »

Lolly wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:37 pm We really have poor attacking players. And these guys play for clubs in Nigeria?
Charles Agada Mavlon FC (2022 Golden Eaglets) was the 2nd top goalscorer at the just concluded Viareggio Cup
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Are you surprised Bosso produced a stinker of a performance? Look at his history. Never won anything for Nigeria, let alone getting to a Semi Final
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:53 pm One thing we will eventually realize is that nothing trumps preparation. I expected little from this team except to improve gradually with games. The NFF claims it is strapped and cannot easily access funds to fully prepare its teams. The resilt will be disappointment. I watched the second half of the game and you can easily notice a team that has just been brought back together. Too many individual plays when there are opportunities to retain possession. Individually there are some good players but the team can only do well with improved team work.
I think majority of them have been camping for the last month in Abuja.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:53 pm One thing we will eventually realize is that nothing trumps preparation. I expected little from this team except to improve gradually with games. The NFF claims it is strapped and cannot easily access funds to fully prepare its teams. The resilt will be disappointment. I watched the second half of the game and you can easily notice a team that has just been brought back together. Too many individual plays when there are opportunities to retain possession. Individually there are some good players but the team can only do well with improved team work.
When will you stop making excuses for that bum a55 coach Bo$$o??? SSS, Amunike dealt with the same useless NFF yet they not only gave us good results but also top ballers like Mikel, Obasi, Osimhen, Chukwueze etc. How many top ballers has Bo$$o discovered since 2007??? Does his team play good footbal? Nope. Its all fun and games until Osimhen generation retires. That is when you will really feel it. Dey Play. Keep supporting rubbish ooh.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

If this is true then Ladan Bosso should be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Nonsense🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Local trash coach. This guy and Salisu should not be mentioned again in our coaching setup. It feels like they don’t pay him to coach & are just hoping that he will miraculously win something.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

You win some you lose some, next game , please!!!
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We need a new U20 coach. Bosso best fit might be the U17 team. U20 is more technical, semi pro,
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Someone please hide this thread from Kablablalega! :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Honestly, Ladan has no shame. He should find another profession. If he wants to remain in Football take a Technical Office position. Please exit the soccer field. I saw your work in 2007 in Canada, I was appalled. This is 2024 brother nothing to write home about your teams. Do the needful. Stop destroying our young players. I am not talking about the score line of win or loose. I am talking about your team coaching.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:19 pm We need a new U20 coach. Bosso best fit might be the U17 team. U20 is more technical, semi pro,
What? Huh? why?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:36 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:19 pm We need a new U20 coach. Bosso best fit might be the U17 team. U20 is more technical, semi pro,
What? Huh? why?
:rotf:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:30 pm Someone please hide this thread from Kablablalega! :woot: :woot:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Too late.
See the Ugandan boys dancing with the ball around the Nigerian men at the end. :thumbs: :thumbs:

“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »