Benjamin Tiaminu - New SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Benjamin Tiaminu - New SE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This is why some of us do not want local coaches even as assistants. Tiaminu left Bendel Insurance just last month. Less than 30 days later he's on the SE team list ahead of players like ogbu and Ndah. Even if he has the potential. How do you justify inviting a Tanzanian league player nobody knows ahead of others?

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/12/benjami ... e_vignette
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Benjamin Tiaminu - New SE

Post by aruako1 »

Insurance has been decent in the past two seasons. I would like to hear from NPFL experts before I condemn his invitation. I only know my Enyimba players
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:50 pm Insurance has been decent in the past two seasons. I would like to hear from NPFL experts before I condemn his invitation. I only know my Enyimba players
Is Tiaminu is not better than Torunarigha,Ogbu or Ndah. We have to call out these types of obvious corruption all the time.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:38 pm This is why some of us do not want local coaches even as assistants. Tiaminu left Bendel Insurance just last month. Less than 30 days later he's on the SE team list ahead of players like ogbu and Ndah. Even if he has the potential. How do you justify inviting a Tanzanian league player nobody knows ahead of others?

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/12/benjami ... e_vignette
How do you just judge a player without even watching him?? The question is what does he bring to the table?The Equatorial Guinea players that held us to a 1:1 draw at Afcon, most of them play for div 4 clubs in Portugal.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You are crying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you guys supported Div 2 and 3 players, you assumed thats where the rot will end? This is what happens when people partake in, or support, corruption and lack of merit. You assume that the rot will not affect you one day. its like those politicians who steal and steal and steal and build houses everywhere. Until one day, COVID happened, they fell sick and because the borders were closed, they couldn't fly them out for medical treatment Thus, they had to patronize the dump of a hospital they didnt invest in. And guess what? they received the same trashy healthcare service that they did not invest in and they died.

If this story seem too specific, yes, it is! two of them died!

Dey play!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is okay for a friendly. Lets see what he can do.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:50 pm You are crying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you guys supported Div 2 and 3 players, you assumed thats where the rot will end? This is what happens when people partake in, or support, corruption and lack of merit. You assume that the rot will not affect you one day. its like those politicians who steal and steal and steal and build houses everywhere. Until one day, COVID happened, they fell sick and because the borders were closed, they couldn't fly them out for medical treatment Thus, they had to patronize the dump of a hospital they didnt invest in. And guess what? they received the same trashy healthcare service that they did not invest in and they died.

If this story seem too specific, yes, it is! two of them died!

Dey play!
I can’t disagree.

I’m not saying Tiaminu doesn’t have talent but the same standards that apply to other players should apply to him. Akpoguma, Torunarigha, Ndah and Ogbu are all in better quality leagues and play a similar position. How does a guy who just arrived in Tanzania qualify for SE ahead of them?
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:57 pm He is okay for a friendly. Lets see what he can do.
SE is a reward , award and acknowledgement of what players have done. It is not for seeing what they can do.
OCCUPY NFF!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:40 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:50 pm Insurance has been decent in the past two seasons. I would like to hear from NPFL experts before I condemn his invitation. I only know my Enyimba players
Is Tiaminu is not better than Torunarigha,Ogbu or Ndah. We have to call out these types of obvious corruption all the time.
Until very recently he played for one of the best teams in the NPFL but because he was not invited by a white man it is corruption. Friendlies are for trying new players and the Tanzanian league is better than the NPFL. You didn't call Peseiro corrupt when he brought Onuachu on ahead of Moffi in the early AFCON games.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:03 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:57 pm He is okay for a friendly. Lets see what he can do.
SE is a reward , award and acknowledgement of what players have done. It is not for seeing what they can do.
SE can also be used for development. We all remember when we invited a Young Rashidi Yekini(RIP) to camp to learn from senior players. Also invited the likes of Kanu, Oliseh and etc.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Don't watch the match :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:05 pm
Until very recently he played for one of the best teams in the NPFL but because he was not invited by a white man it is corruption. Friendlies are for trying new players and the Tanzanian league is better than the NPFL. You didn't call Peseiro corrupt when he brought Onuachu on ahead of Moffi in the early AFCON games.
At some point you guys will have to start showing our Super Eagles some respect. Imagine advocating for Tanzania, Div2 and Div 3 players. Arent you guys tired. Arent you ashamed and tired of advocation for lower league and poor league players. If not, when will you be tired??? :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:42 pm
At some point you guys will have to start showing our Super Eagles some respect. Imagine advocating for Tanzania, Div2 and Div 3 players. Arent you guys tired. Arent you ashamed and tired of advocation for lower league and poor league players. If not, when will you be tired??? :oops:
Please give it a rest. Feel free to have your opinion on which players you want in the team. Stop hounding others for having their own opinions. I have no issue with inviting Tianimu given the recent information I have seen about him. We can happily agree to disagree.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

If the young chap didn't go abroad, he wouldn't have received a call up to SE.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:51 pm
So Tanzania is now abroad!😂😁😂
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:35 pm
Don't watch the match :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
The coach has not even been gone for 2 weeks and these crooks already found a CD in Tanzania? :shock:
Tiaminu is just a test they’re carrying out. Your SE will be unrecognizable in 30 days. Remember that player that was one of the best in the Npfl then moved to Laos? He’ll be a SE by April.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:48 pm
Please give it a rest. Feel free to have your opinion on which players you want in the team. Stop hounding others for having their own opinions. I have no issue with inviting Tianimu given the recent information I have seen about him. We can happily agree to disagree.
You clearly do not. When have you ever had issues with corruption? :lol: :lol: na today?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:24 pm
You clearly do not. When have you ever had issues with corruption? :lol: :lol: na today?
When you lose the argument you go ad hominem. Ignoring you now.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Dammy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:52 pm
fabio wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:51 pm
So Tanzania is now abroad!😂😁😂
They have a decent league but to be fair to your point Ihetu is not one of the really established teams that do well on the continent like Simba or Yanga. Strange choice of team. But he was probably invited due to his NPFL record.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:24 pm
When you lose the argument you go ad hominem. Ignoring you now.
Why are you choosing to ignore such open corruption? You didn't know Taminu until the list was released but you knew Frederick, Akpoguma, Ogbu and Torunarigha. What happened in Tanzania within the less than 30 days Taminu has been there to qualify him for SE besides his passport?
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Which team was one of the best teams in the NPFL? The one that was going to tournament and playing football for participation? I don't know anything about the player, but no player that was coached to have such mindset should come near the SE.

In case we've forgotten so soon...
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.