Benjamin Tiaminu - New SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pindal123
Egg
Egg
Re: Benjamin Tiaminu - New SE

Post by pindal123 »

That’s a ridiculous call up. Nobody knows him and i really doubt he is enough good. That’s an alarm that there is corruption inside the federation.

The fact that he stole a place to players like Torunarigha, Ogbu, Ndah who deserved a chance is awful. 😞
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

pindal123 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:28 pm That’s a ridiculous call up. Nobody knows him and i really doubt he is enough good. That’s an alarm that there is corruption inside the federation.

The fact that he stole a place to players like Torunarigha, Ogbu, Ndah who deserved a chance is awful. 😞
You don't know he, We know him.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

fabio wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:42 pm
pindal123 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:28 pm That’s a ridiculous call up. Nobody knows him and i really doubt he is enough good. That’s an alarm that there is corruption inside the federation.

Exactly! It is ridiculous to claim that he is unknown when he had team of the week appearances in the first half of the current NPFL season.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:04 pm
fabio wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:42 pm

Exactly! It is ridiculous to claim that he is unknown when he had team of the week appearances in the first half of the current NPFL season.
He is unknown and a nobody because he is not playing in Europe. Months ago Nwakali was an unknown and a nobody as well. Yet, when given the chance he clearly shown that he was much better than Uzoho and Okoye that Nigeria had been fiddling with, telling us that because they are in Europe that are better than any other goalkeeper in Nigeria or in Africa.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics