Our Osimhen vs Barcelona

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Our Osimhen vs Barcelona

Post by YUJAM »

Pau Cubarsi the 17 yr old Barca defender was marking Osihmen. He is really good.

But Osihmen is top class. As long as he gets good service, which he did not get in the game, he wil find the net.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:13 pm Pau Cubarsi the 17 yr old Barca defender was marking Osihmen. He is really good.

But Osihmen is top class. As long as he gets good service, which he did not get in the game, he wil find the net.
Victor Boniface is a better player than Osimhen
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:55 pm
YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:13 pm Pau Cubarsi the 17 yr old Barca defender was marking Osihmen. He is really good.

In ability yes, he still has a ways to go to prove his longevity and consistency…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:42 pm
bushboy wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:04 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:00 pm Napoli is absolute garbage. Osimhen better bounce after this season.
He himself is garbage. He will actually be truly exposed when he moves to a big club. I look forward to it.
A Nigerian looking forward to another Nigerian being exposed just to say he was right.

Seriously?
You are correct sir. I am absolutely looking forward to it. I am sick and tired of the hype. WCQ against Ghana, he failed. ANC, he failed. I don't see ANYTHING in his game that screams out world class. I want him to get his big money move. Play for a big club surrounded by talented players who will feed him constantly. I want him to make lots of money to secure his family and future. But I also want him to be exposed purely as a FOOTBALLER. He is not a special FOOTBALLING talent. That is my point. And in that area, I am 100% convinced he will be exposed soon enough.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

bushboy wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:17 pm
Ugbowo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:42 pm
bushboy wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:04 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:00 pm Napoli is absolute garbage. Osimhen better bounce after this season.
He himself is garbage. He will actually be truly exposed when he moves to a big club. I look forward to it.
A Nigerian looking forward to another Nigerian being exposed just to say he was right.

Seriously?
You are correct sir. I am absolutely looking forward to it. I am sick and tired of the hype. WCQ against Ghana, he failed. ANC, he failed. I don't see ANYTHING in his game that screams out world class. I want him to get his big money move. Play for a big club surrounded by talented players who will feed him constantly. I want him to make lots of money to secure his family and future. But I also want him to be exposed purely as a FOOTBALLER. He is not a special FOOTBALLING talent. That is my point. And in that area, I am 100% convinced he will be exposed soon enough.
Damn.
Well at least you’re brutally honest lol
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

He needs to show it first. You can say that this or the other player is better than Osihmen but you have to prove it. And Osihmen's stats speak for themselves

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 pm He needs to show it first. You can say that this or the other player is better than Osihmen but you have to prove it. And Osihmen's stats speak for themselves

Osimhen had just one good season where he won the scudetto, Boniface is on track to do same with Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, which makes them just about equal...

Now raw ability, Boniface is clear- better dribbling, passing, all round play (like dropping deep and building up play with exquisite skill), and much more technical...only thing Osimhen has over Boniface is better shooting.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:45 pm
YUJAM wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 pm He needs to show it first. You can say that this or the other player is better than Osihmen but you have to prove it. And Osihmen's stats speak for themselves

Osimhen had just one good season where he won the scudetto, Boniface is on track to do same with Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga, which makes them just about equal...

Now raw ability, Boniface is clear- better dribbling, passing, all round play (like dropping deep and building up play with exquisite skill), and much more technical...only thing Osimhen has over Boniface is better shooting.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As Yujam said, prove it! You talk too much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cho cho cho ... you go explain taya, no evidence! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Save us the essay, negro. Let Boniface prove himself in at least one season before comparing him to the best African striker in the game currently, someone whose numbers are in no doubt.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:57 am Save us the essay, negro. Let Boniface prove himself in at least one season before comparing him to the best African striker in the game currently, someone whose numbers are in no doubt.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!