"FULL LIST": All the top coaches who applied for Super Eagles job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: "FULL LIST": All the top coaches who applied for Super Eagles job

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:52 pm If true only one foreigner out of 10 applied. That Siasia one can't be true. But I would like the NFF to also hire new U23, U!7 and U20 coaches. So it makes sense for Siasia to apply. If he doesn't get the job. They can consider him for other roles.
He’s still serving a ban.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:10 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:52 pm If true only one foreigner out of 10 applied. That Siasia one can't be true. But I would like the NFF to also hire new U23, U!7 and U20 coaches. So it makes sense for Siasia to apply. If he doesn't get the job. They can consider him for other roles.
Siasia should never be in the national team setup again. Ever. Let him go coach local clubs or in youth academies. He’s a crook would give him a job.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:21 am
Siasia should never be in the national team setup again. Ever. Let him go coach local clubs or in youth academies. He’s a crook would give him a job.
An offense he still denies. Didn't make any money off any match fixing, Oyibo people have wrongly convicted black people in the past. All I know is when SSS was coaching Nigeria. Nigeria played with confidence. I
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:41 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:21 am
An offense he still denies. Didn't make any money off any match fixing, Oyibo people have wrongly convicted black people in the past. All I know is when SSS was coaching Nigeria. Nigeria played with confidence. I
Everybody in every prison in the world is innocent. Evidence was presented, assessed and a guilty judgement was rendered. He’s free to claim whatever he wants but he’s officially out of consideration as head coach for Nigeria. One of the most corrupt places in the Milky Way and andromeda galaxies combined. Hell nau!

FIFA has banned former Nigeria coach Samson Siasia from all football activity for life after being found guilty of accepting an offer to receive bribes in order to manipulate matches.
Siasia, who led Nigeria U20 and U23 teams to second-place finishes at the 2015 FIFA U20 World Cup and the 2008 Beijing Olympics, was also fined CHF 50,000 ($51K).

The world football governing body confirmed it began an investigation into Siasia on February 11 of this year, which stemmed from an ongoing investigation into attempted match-fixing committed by Wilson Raj Perumal.

FIFA determined the 52-year-old Siasia breached article 11 of the organisation's Code of Ethics, having been found "guilty of having accepted that he would receive bribes in relation to the manipulation of matches in violation of the Fifa Code of Ethics."

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/fifa-ba ... xbrupiuk4i
OCCUPY NFF!!