Michael Kayode

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pindal123
Egg
Egg
Michael Kayode

Post by pindal123 »

Michael Olabode Kayode is an italian-Nigerian right back.
He is shining this year at Fiorentina, he has a strong physique when defending and a good dribbling when going forward.
I think we should try to cap him before Italy does. Now we have only Aina, Osayi-Samuel and Ebuehi as right back options, which are good, but they are 27,26,28 years old. Kadoye is only 19, and if we want to improve, we must think for the future since now.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Michael Kayode

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

One of the best young RB in the world. Good on thr ball, strong defender and passer. The Nff can't even afford a phone call to Italy let alone get Kayode. He's already an Italian youth player, no chance he joins our circus.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:41 pm One of the best young RB in the world. Good on thr ball, strong defender and passer. The Nff can't even afford a phone call to Italy let alone get Kayode. He's already an Italian youth player, no chance he joins our circus.
There is always a chance although he earns a cap for Italy at senior level.
I think we have more chances with him than those we had with Udogie.

We should also target Caleb Okoli, as he struggled to reach Italy at senior level, and he would be very useful for us.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Italy will not let Kayode go. He is very good.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:56 pm Italy will not let Kayode go. He is very good.
They already took Folorunsho , Kayode is in their pocket already.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:27 pm
Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:56 pm Italy will not let Kayode go. He is very good.
They already took Folorunsho , Kayode is in their pocket already.
The fact that they already took Folorunsho is not related to Kadoye’s future.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Life no equal.

Benjamin Tanimiu gets a call up, na corruption.

There is a clamour for Kayode.

It is welll.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

fabio wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 pm Life no equal.

It is welll.
Oga Fabio, the invitation of Tiaminu is one of the greatest frauds in Nigerian history. It rivals Abacha’s looting. They perpetrated the fraud then blamed it on Pesseiro who was chillin in Portugal. Kayode’s talent is well know to the top clubs in the world already. Dude is Man City, Real M and Barca type talent.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

pindal123 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:06 pm Image

He is shining this year at Fiorentina, he has a strong physique when defending and a good dribbling when going forward.
I think we should try to cap him before Italy does. Now we have only Aina, Osayi-Samuel and Ebuehi as right back options, which are good, but they are 27,26,28 years old. Kadoye is only 19, and if we want to improve, we must think for the future since now.
We have 19-year olds in Nigeria. Why must we focus on the lone one playing in Italy❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:04 pm

It is welll.
Oga Fabio, the invitation of Tiaminu is one of the greatest frauds in Nigerian history. It rivals Abacha’s looting. They perpetrated the fraud then blamed it on Pesseiro who was chillin in Portugal. Kayode’s talent is well know to the top clubs in the world already. Dude is Man City, Real M and Barca type talent.
Spoken like a true WOWO. Nigeria sent youth 19 years old and younger to a tournament in Italy in which they distinguished themselves but I’ll bet none of those guys are worthy enough for you just because they didn’t grow up in Italy. Neocolonialism is indeed a dreadful thing🤔❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

It shouldn’t be up to Italy. I’m pretty sure Kayode has a mind of his own and it’s quite OK if Italy is who he wants to play for but that should not be a forgone conclusion🤔❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

It is welll.
Spoken like a true WOWO. Nigeria sent youth 19 years old and younger to a tournament in Italy in which they distinguished themselves but I’ll bet none of those guys are worthy enough for you just because they didn’t grow up in Italy. Neocolonialism is indeed a dreadful thing🤔❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 pm

It is welll.

Cheers.
There're levels to the game. Kayode is not a RB that just had a good showing with a youth team in a tournament of players that might or might not turn out to be pro quality. He's wisely regarded as one of the best young defenders in the game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:19 pm We have 19-year olds in Nigeria. Why must we focus on the lone one playing in Italy❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
It’s not about quantity, but about quality.😌

Cheers
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

pindal123 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:13 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:19 pm We have 19-year olds in Nigeria. Why must we focus on the lone one playing in Italy❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
It’s not about quantity, but about quality.😌

Cheers
Neither you nor I have the credentials to determine who has quality and who hasn’t🤔❗️

Cheers.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

It is welll.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:19 pm

We have 19-year olds in Nigeria. Why must we focus on the lone one playing in Italy❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Because he is a special player and potential world-class player in the making. He is a reincarnation of Alaba.

But this discussion is unproductive. Italy have this guy.

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:23 pm

Cheers.
Because he is a special player and potential world-class player in the making. He is a reincarnation of Alaba.

Any athlete is potentially a world class athlete, wether or not you want to believe that. There was a time when we thought that Bartholomew Ogbeche was potentially a world class player but that didn’t quite pan out, did it?

One can actually draw a parallel in basketball. When Tristen Newton first came to Connecticut from East Carolina, he was thought to be the weak link in their backcourt rotation but he led them to an unexpected national championship and now, he’s a consensus All American🤔❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:33 pm

Cheers.

Any athlete is potentially a world class athlete, wether or not you want believe that. There was a time when we thought that Bartholomew Ogbeche was potentially a world class player but that didn’t quite pan out, did it?

One can actually draw a parallel in basketball. When Tristen Newton first came to Connecticut from East Carolina, he was thought to be the weak link in their backcourt rotation but he led them to an unexpected national championship and now, he’s a consensus All American🤔❗️

Cheers.
Why do you guys play ignorance on important issues like this? Do you know how old the “17 year old” Ogbeche was when he bursted on the scene? Potential world class player indeed? :lol: It is tiring debating with some of you SE fans. Get closer to how football is run in Nigeria and shine your eye my guy. It’s obvious a lot of us are internet supporters.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:14 pm

Cheers.

Any athlete is potentially a world class athlete, wether or not you want believe that. There was a time when we thought that Bartholomew Ogbeche was potentially a world class player but that didn’t quite pan out, did it?

Cheers.
Why do you guys play ignorance on important issues like this? Do you know how old the “17 year old” Ogbeche was when he bursted on the scene? Potential world class player indeed? :lol: It is tiring debating with some of you SE fans. Get closer to how football is run in Nigeria and shine your eye my guy. It’s obvious a lot of us are internet supporters.
OK.

Na so we am o. He can't distinguish between a potential world class young player who's already one of the best in a top league and a bunch of unknown talent on a trip to Italy. He had to bring Ogbeche in the discussion to justify ignorance.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What ever happened to the Kayode from Keshi's team? That dudes was our best player in Rusia
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:59 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
OK.

Na so we am o. He can't distinguish between a potential world class young player who's already one of the best in a top league and a bunch of unknown talent on a trip to Italy. He had to bring Ogbeche in the discussion to justify ignorance.
You guys are nothing but a pair of ignorant oyibo lackeys. Mainoo has made a total of 15 appearances for Manchester United out of a possible 78 games over the two seasons since 2022 and you’re falsely claiming he’s already one of the best. He’s just a young man with potential; just like Tanimu and, if you didn’t have your head so far up oyibo’s rear crevices, no one would have to explain that to you🤔🤐❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:19 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:59 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
OK.

You guys are nothing but a pair of ignorant oyibo lackeys. Mainoo has made a total of 15 appearances for Manchester United out of a possible 78 games over the two seasons since 2022 and you’re falsely claiming he’s already one of the best. He’s just a young man with potential; just like Tanimu and, if you didn’t have your head so far up oyibo’s rear crevices, no one would have to explain that to you🤔🤐❗️

Cheers.
Ok. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!