Chukwueze scores his first league goal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Chukwueze scores his first league goal

Post by Tobi17 »

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze scores his first league goal

Post by jette1 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 pm Good goal

https://streamin.one/v/4b6aab9a
I have never seen a bad goal before
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

jette1 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:39 pm

Then you haven't watched enough football in your lifetime.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

jette1 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:39 pm

Osimhen has dozens, according to Bushboy!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ope ooo :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Good for him. I am confident he'll come good
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
iworo
Egg
Egg
Watch: Samuel Chukwueze breaks Serie A duck with screamer in Milan vs Hellas Verona clash

Post by iworo »

Watch: Samuel Chukwueze breaks Serie A duck with screamer in Milan vs Hellas Verona clash

Samuel Chukwueze had not scored for AC Milan this season, but he got his breakthrough at Verona.
Super Eagles forward Samuel Chukwueze scored his first goal of the season for AC Milan in their 3-1 victory over Hellas Verona at the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi, Soccernet.ng reports.

AC Milan returned to Serie A action with a fixture against Hellas Verona on Sunday. The Rossoneri had won their last four games in all competitions, but it was not going to be an easy task against a Hellas Verona side that had won their previous two games.

Milan coach Stefano Pioli opted to start Nigeria forward Chukwueze from the bench, preferring American Christian Pulisic on the right side of the attack.

The Rossoneri dominated the first half, but they had to wait till the 44th minute before they got their breakthrough, as Theo Hernandez beat Lorenzo Montipo to give his side the lead.

Milan took their lead into the break, but they started the second half with some urgency and needed just five minutes to get a second goal courtesy of Pulisic.

However, Tijjani Noslin pulled one back for Hellas Verona in the 64th minute to set up an interesting final 25 minutes. Ten minutes later, Pioli introduced Chukwueze into the game. The Super Eagles star needed just five minutes to get on the scoresheet. Milan had a corner kick, which was cleared, but Chukwueze ran to it before it touched the ground and fired a volley that nestled in the bottom-left corner of the goalpost.

That goal was Chukwueze’s first in the Serie A, and that was just enough to seal the 3-1 win for AC Milan.

https://soccernet.ng/2024/03/watch-samu ... clash.html
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Watch: Samuel Chukwueze breaks Serie A duck with screamer in Milan vs Hellas Verona clash

Post by Lolly »

Good strike. Happy for the boy.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

We thank God o, was getting worried for the bobo! More please 🙏🏿
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watch: Samuel Chukwueze breaks Serie A duck with screamer in Milan vs Hellas Verona clash

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:38 pm Good strike. Happy for the boy.
SIGNED.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He really needed that goal. He slid down the pecking order and even Noah Okafor seems to be in the mix on the wings at times ahead of Chuwkueze now.

Questions, is there a reason why Chuwkueze is rarely ever played on the left? With Leao playing there, he will probably never be used there at Milan, but wonder if he can play there at times for the SE?
Last edited by olu on Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

didnt know his right foot works
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

jette1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:28 pm didnt know his right foot works

he scored with his left foot.