Bright Osayi Gives A Fan The Beating of His Life

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bright Osayi Gives A Fan The Beating of His Life

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bright Osayi Gives A Fan The Beating of His Life

Post by danfo driver »

Just imagine SE players are able to handle their biggest critics on CE like this? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

DAYUMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:04 pm DAYUMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Most fans are weak cowards. They have this weird belief in their head that they can physically beat up a professional athlete who trains every day. :lol: These same people cannot even defeat their sibling in a fisticuff.

Reminds me of that guy who was taunting Mike Tyson on the plane. Taunting a man whose punch is considered a "deadly weapon," because you think you can do anything and the guy wont punch.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

Crazy scenes overall.

Osayi with second best right hand thrown by a Nigerian this month (shout to Femi)

Livakovic was punched in the face

Batshuayi roundhouse kicked one fan:

A Trabzonspor fan attacked a Fenerbache player with the corner flag:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:10 pm
SuperEagles

Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

He is looking at a very lengthy ban for this. He will rue the day he lost his cool. Never a good thing to act on emotions in the moment. Easier said than done but something worth mastering IMHO.
No Escape
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I guess nobody gave that opposition fan the memo that he was about to square up to a proper Benin boy.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He’s going to be suspended for a long time likely for the rest of the season. Thats not the way to act. Hes likely out of the WCQ.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Silver-Shadow wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 pm He is looking at a very lengthy ban for this. He will rue the day he lost his cool. Never a good thing to act on emotions in the moment. Easier said than done but something worth mastering IMHO.
When you are done crying, ask for the background story.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:17 pm He’s going to be suspended for a long time likely for the rest of the season. Thats not the way to act. Hes likely out of the WCQ.
I know you love the white man more than you love yourself and seeing Osayi beat up that thug hurts you.

No one if getting suspended for subduing a mad man who ran on to the pitch to physically assault players. I am sure if you had your way, Osayi would stand there like a statue and get killed.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:17 pm He’s going to be suspended for a long time likely for the rest of the season. Thats not the way to act. Hes likely out of the WCQ.
I don’t think so but I could be wrong. I always thought attacking a fan who was taunting you id different from one that’s poses a danger to the safety of the player(running onto the field).
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

olumide wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:11 pm

Look at the sharp end of that stick! that player could have been murdered.

But some people wanted Osayi to stand there and be physically assaulted or killed. :roll:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Fenerbahce fans are praising him on their subreddit, the caption is funny :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some of you people on CE aren't sharp a footballer gets jumped by a daft fan running into a football pitch , and he should just sit there. It is easy to sit in front of a screen with a big belle and post away saying he shouldn't have done such at the heat of the moment. SMH.

It is good to shut up sometimes and not say anything to make you sound unintelligent. My goodness, we've got some very slow folks on CE. YOu see someone sets two fist to fight you while wearing a mask and because of a ban or some pathetic WCQ he should stand there and get beat to a coma. SMH..my goodness what sort of folks are on CE ?
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

packerland wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:28 pm
I don’t think so but I could be wrong. I always thought attacking a fan who was taunting you id different from one that’s poses a danger to the safety of the player(running onto the field).

Maybe I didn't see the whole video. What I saw was him going after a fan and knocking the fan out. I didn't see the fan attack him .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:26 pm
Silver-Shadow wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 pm He is looking at a very lengthy ban for this. He will rue the day he lost his cool. Never a good thing to act on emotions in the moment. Easier said than done but something worth mastering IMHO.
When you are done crying, ask for the background story.
That is irrelivant
No Escape
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Some of una sha - make una chop rice leave stone.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

If the fan didn’t attack Osayi physically then he had no right to do what he did, which amounts to taking the law into his own hands. This could result in unexpected consequences, such as a lawsuit but let’s wait and see🤔❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:38 am If the fan didn’t attack Osayi physical then he had no right to do what he did, which amounts to taking the law into his own hands. This could result in unexpected consequences, such as a lawsuit but let’s wait and see🤔❗️

Cheers.
The fact is no player should get involved in this type of combat because it really can end badly one day. Yes, fact is stadium authority has a big fine coming but Osayi, instigator or not, will likely gat fined as well.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Trabzonspor fans storm pitch, brawl after home loss to Fenerbahce

Reuters

ANKARA, March 17 (Reuters) - Fans of Turkey's Trabzonspor stormed the pitch and brawled with security forces and players from visiting Fenerbahce after their team lost 3-2 on Sunday, in the latest incident in a league that has been marred by controversy this season.

Brazilian midfielder Fred scored twice in the first period to give Fenerbahce, who are second in the Super Lig two points behind rivals Galatasaray, a halftime lead over Trabzonspor.

Macedonian midfielder Enis Bardhi curled in a free kick after 63 minutes for Trabzonspor and Trezeguet equalised with a penalty in the 78th.
Fenerbahce's Belgian forward Michy Batshuayi scored an 87th-minute winner as tensions ran high between the two teams, who have a history of chaotic encounters, and with fans hurling objects onto the field.

Fenerbahce's players celebrated in the centre of the pitch after the final whistle.

A supporter ran onto the field and fought with Fenerbahce defender Bright Osayi-Samuel. Video footage showed Osayi-Samuel swinging a fist towards the fan, while Batshuayi could be seen kicking out at supporters as security forces tried to intervene.

Dozens more then stormed the pitch, as security forces tried to shield Fenerbahce players running off the field.

Fenerbahce head coach Ismail Kartal said his players had not provoked fans and that his team was attacked, while Trabzonspor coach Abdullah Avci said the events at the end were upsetting.

Interior Minister Ali Yerlikaya later said on social media platform X that authorities had launched an investigation into the end of the match brawl and to identify the fans who had stormed the pitch.
"Above all, sport is gentlemanship. It is never acceptable for violence to take place on football pitches," he said.
The incident comes after a series of other controversies in the Turkish league this season, including an attack on a referee by a club president, the postponement of a domestic cup final in Saudi Arabia, and several protests of refereeing decisions.

https://www.reuters.com/sports/soccer/t ... 024-03-17/
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

pitch invaders shall be treated in the same matter as home invaders. its a threat, you don't know if he has a knife, gun, as d#$% Bowe once said, I was taught to get mine off first. Mr Osayi acted in self defense in my humble opinion.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.