Michael Folorunsho actually wanted to play for Nigeria...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Michael Folorunsho actually wanted to play for Nigeria...

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:23 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:18 pm Michael Folorunsho did not play in Italy’s first match against Venezuela and is not on the bench for tonight’s match against Ecuador.
So he still remains uncapped for Italy
Injured maybe?
He aint injured. The Eyetalians dont rate him. I was browsing Bigsoccer the day before the list was released and their fans were saying that he(Folorunsho) is not Azzuri quality. Thats how they feel about him. For him not to even be on the bench says as much. Mind you Spaletti was his coach when he was at Napoli. Now the onus is on him to come back home to Naija.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:19 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:18 pm Michael Folorunsho did not play in Italy’s first match against Venezuela and is not on the bench for tonight’s match against Ecuador.
Injured maybe?
He aint injured. The Eyetalians dont rate him. I was browsing Bigsoccer the day before the list was released and their fans were saying that he(Folorunsho) is not Azzuri quality. Thats how they feel about him. For him not to even be on the bench says as much. Mind you Spaletti was his coach when he was at Napoli. Now the onus is on him to come back home to Naija.
I have not really been impressed by him and did not think we were losing out on a special player. He is at the same level as Onyedika or (even lower). The only reason I wanted him invited was because we needed players in midfield for squad management. He would not have made a difference to our AFCON win since Peseiro wasn’t rotating anyway.

The difference between a second place at the AFCON and the first place is a good coach or a good team manager. Once we have a good coach, the difference between a AFCON win and a world cup semifinal (which should be the goal at this point) is one or two good ball carrying/passing midfielders. Folorunsho will not give us any of those things.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Injured maybe?
If he doesn’t make their Euro squad it’ll be a big blow to his ego. Not Azzurri quality? They haven’t been to the WC since Obama was President.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:28 am
Injured maybe?
If he doesn’t make their Euro squad it’ll be a big blow to his ego. Not Azzurri quality? They haven’t been to the WC since Obama was President.
They have better CMs if we are being honest, we need him more than they do…maybe when it’s all said and done we will still get him.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:31 am
Injured maybe?
They have better CMs if we are being honest, we need him more than they do…maybe when it’s all said and done we will still get him.
Spaletti and the Italian FA are deliberately going after dual nationality players. I don’t think he would have been invited if they weren’t trying to dissuade him from joining us.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

niyi wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:43 am
Injured maybe?
Spaletti and the Italian FA are deliberately going after dual nationality players. I don’t think he would have been invited if they weren’t trying to dissuade him from joining us.
4real. I noticed Udogie was not on the team sheet as well. Italy does not rate these guys but they( Udogie, Folorunsho, Kayode, etc) still want to play for those racists. It is well. I blame our NFF for neglecting youth football otherwise we would not care about these rejects.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:49 am
Injured maybe?
4real. I noticed Udogie was not on the team sheet as well. Italy does not rate these guys but they( Udogie, Folorunsho, Kayode, etc) still want to play for those racists. It is well. I blame our NFF for neglecting youth football otherwise we would not care about these rejects.
KPOM
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:49 am 4real. I noticed Udogie was not on the team sheet as well. Italy does not rate these guys but they( Udogie, Folorunsho, Kayode, etc) still want to play for those racists. It is well. I blame our NFF for neglecting youth football otherwise we would not care about these rejects.
Udogie played against Venezuela, that's why he wasn't against Ecuador. The coach wanted to try different players.
Kadoye isn't still Italy nt material, they have other better solutions right now.
Folorunsho was expected to play, anyway Italy has many good midfielders.
And please don't call "racist" if you don't know.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

pindal123 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:01 am
bret- hart wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:49 am 4real. I noticed Udogie was not on the team sheet as well. Italy does not rate these guys but they( Udogie, Folorunsho, Kayode, etc) still want to play for those racists. It is well. I blame our NFF for neglecting youth football otherwise we would not care about these rejects.
Udogie played against Venezuela, that's why he wasn't against Ecuador. The coach wanted to try different players.
Kadoye isn't still Italy nt material, they have other better solutions right now.
Folorunsho was expected to play, anyway Italy has many good midfielders.
And please don't call "racist" if you don't know.
Thank you.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:49 am
Injured maybe?
I heard from a reliable source that the CD, Caleb Okoli, on loan from Atalanta to Frosinone, is seriously considering playing for Nigeria
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who is Michael Folorunsho?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.