10 observations I would like to make of the Ghana game so far

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 10 observations I would like to make of the Ghana game so far

Post by Enugu II »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:38 pm
Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:35 am A local Nigerian coach guarantees corruption and political interference 100%!!! It should be an absolute no, no!

Some of us have been around the NFF long enough to know what happens! We appoint a local coach at our peril!
But we know the self appointed Contributing Editor for CE

We know the people fronting as agent to get Robson as SE coach

We know those who wanted to make money from Vogts player selection

We know those that fought over players to be invited to SE by Berti Stash

We know those that use FC to make money all the time.

We know those that will write opinion about a match they did not watch.

We know those the flip flop that they do not know whether Osaze is a striker or not

The problem of the SE is nothing but crooks who are not even qualified agents masquerading as FANS and using CE and the media to promote their agenda :boo:
WanajO

Thanks for noting this. The amount of corrupt money dispensed under an FC us more likely to be bigger than those lost with an IC. Think of the commission cut dispensed from hiring an FC. Thanks to one of the them who spilled the beans on the reality with such hiring. Fact is that hiring an FC does not quench corruption in an institution.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:00 pm
Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:35 am A local Nigerian coach guarantees corruption and political interference 100%!!! It should be an absolute no, no!

Some of us have been around the NFF long enough to know what happens! We appoint a local coach at our peril!

We know those the flip flop that they do not know whether Osaze is a striker or not

The problem of the SE is nothing but crooks who are not even qualified agents masquerading as FANS and using CE and the media to promote their agenda :boo:
WanajO

Thanks for noting this. The amount of corrupt money dispensed under an FC us more likely to be bigger than those lost with an IC. Think of the commission cut dispensed from hiring an FC. Thanks to one of the them who spilled the beans on the reality with such hiring. Fact is that hiring an FC does not quench corruption in an institution.

Can you please provide evidence of once instance of such corruption in the history of Nigerian football. Since 1960, can you cite one instance of such corruption when a foreign coach has been hired!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kali wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:12 am Ghana was a weak team without two key players. The friendly was meaningless.

I want to see Nigeria play a top team. England, France, Colombia, Brazil, Spain.
As well as the SE missing, Sanusi, Aina, Ekong( Bassey didn't play) Our Osimhen, ( Lookman, Moses didn't start) 7 AFCON players missing. when iy comes to Nigeria una get narrow prism
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:27 pm

WanajO

Can you please provide evidence of once instance of such corruption in the history of Nigerian football. Since 1960, can you cite one instance of such corruption when a foreign coach has been hired!
You can start with this:

viewtopic.php?p=5613047#p5613047
Gotti wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:39 am
Dammy wrote:Is that not Gotti and Fabio's main man, Tunde "computer" Adelakun? :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yep! That's Tunde "Special Software" Adelakun...
Rohr Man Friday, Chief Scout, and now apparently Assistant National Team Coach.

This dude is playing the role of Ayo Akinfe if Bryan Robson had succeeded in becoming the SE coach. Currently casted in the role of Rohr's version of Lazy Betty's Emeka Ezeala, he is former Online African Soccer 'Publisher', former bidder to organize matches for the SE, former organizer of 10-day course for Nigerian Linesmen to learn how to properly wave flags, former organizer that took Okocha and some unknown Nigerian 'coaches' on an alleged UK coaching course whose accreditation the English FA denied, but who finally hit paydirt when he helped his 'client' Rohr secure the SE job.

Nigeria, we hail thee.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I can’t believe that Ayo Akinfe had the temerity to post his silly, self-denigrating 10-pointer on the internet for the whole world to see. Oyibo people must be having a good laugh at this mindless display of self-hate. No wonder they won’t take Africans seriously. I am now convinced, without an iota of doubt, that Ayo Akinfe has serious mental issues🤔❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:31 am I can’t believe that Ayo Akinfe had the temerity to post his silly, self-denigrating 10-pointer on the internet for the whole world to see. Oyibo people must be having a good laugh at this mindless display of self-hate. No wonder they won’t take Africans seriously. I am now convinced, without an iota of doubt, that Ayo Akinfe has serious mental issues🤔❗️

Cheers.
Give it a rest. All you ever see is Oyibo oppression and it’s getting repetitive. You don’t like Oyibo bosses but you report to one everyday when you clock in your time card. You pay Oyibo rent, you fly Oyibo planes and shop Oyibo supermarkets. Enough of the hypocrisy. We want the best coach for Nigeria no matter who he is.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:11 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:31 am I can’t believe that Ayo Akinfe had the temerity to post his silly, self-denigrating 10-pointer on the internet for the whole world to see. Oyibo people must be having a good laugh at this mindless display of self-hate. No wonder they won’t take Africans seriously. I am now convinced, without an iota of doubt, that Ayo Akinfe has serious mental issues🤔❗️

Cheers.
Give it a rest. All you ever see is Oyibo oppression and it’s getting repetitive. You don’t like Oyibo bosses but you report to one everyday when you clock in your time card. You pay Oyibo rent, you fly Oyibo planes and shop Oyibo supermarkets. Enough of the hypocrisy. We want the best coach for Nigeria no matter who he is.
Spoken like the ultimate Oyibo arse kisser. What else is new❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Ayo I am so enraged with your conclusion to still be a f... ing slave at ya age? All these years in UK have not opened ya eyes to tell you, you are more better than a white man? How sad. As intelligent you propose yourself to be?

Dude tell me one whiteman that has ever wish us well in Nigeria? Are you this daft? After the clear analysis in the entire World Cup winning history that no foreign coach had ever led a country to win it. Its always the local coach.

Listen Nigeria goal at this level of the World is to win the World Cup. I am really shocked of people even enytertaining not qualifying for it. Find our own with integrity and give him all the tools and support. If he fails. We find another one. No more foreign coach folks...
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Agbako wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:58 pm Ayo I am so enraged with your conclusion to still be a f... ing slave at ya age? All these years in UK have not opened ya eyes to tell you, you are more better than a white man? How sad. As intelligent you propose yourself to be?

Dude tell me one whiteman that has ever wish us well in Nigeria? Are you this daft? After the clear analysis in the entire World Cup winning history that no foreign coach had ever led a country to win it. Its always the local coach.

Listen Nigeria goal at this level of the World is to win the World Cup. I am really shocked of people even enytertaining not qualifying for it. Find our own with integrity and give him all the tools and support. If he fails. We find another one. No more foreign coach folks...
I won't go that far. I would say no more foreign coach until we figure out how to pay them without govt handouts and we should refrain from hiring journey men coaches. Go local or spend the money to hire an A+ foreign coach.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

packerland wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:23 pm
Agbako wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:58 pm Ayo I am so enraged with your conclusion to still be a f... ing slave at ya age? All these years in UK have not opened ya eyes to tell you, you are more better than a white man? How sad. As intelligent you propose yourself to be?

I won't go that far. I would say no more foreign coach until we figure out how to pay them without govt handouts and we should refrain from hiring journey men coaches. Go local or spend the money to hire an A+ foreign coach.
Dude I have to go that far with Ayo. Do you guys think I Ayo just writes what he writes on social media? Ayo has a little influence at that Glass house if you believe it or not. They use him to test waters all the time. The thieve are still mongering to bring a white coach because thats how they make their money .... Criminals
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I find it perplexing that Nigerians are happy to be dependent on imports for all their consumer needs, they prefer to go on holiday in Dubai than in the country, they seldom patronise local products like Innoson, they throw lavish parties in places like Qatar and the Caribbean while our local hospitality industry suffers, they stash money abroad rather than invest in in the country, yet when it comes to the Super Eagles, they suddenly become patriotic and start shouting Awalokan. Hypocrisy of the highest order if you ask me!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] We Nigerians have the knack of pressing the self-destruct button repeatedly
[2] Our football is on the doldrums and we desperately need a world class coach to come and steady the ship
[3] My people know that but alas, they would rather go for a coach who will destroy things
[4] This Awalokan syndrome is what leads us into electing criminals and ignoramuses to public office
[5] We do not have a world class Nigerian coach at the moment and we know it but alas, the Awalokan brigade appear unconcerned about the outcome of their actions
[6] If one of say Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho, Renard, Lowe, Klinsman, etc were Nigerian, we would not even be having this discussion at all
[7] My people saw how Eguavoen cost us a presence at Qatar 2022, as he was easily out-thought by Chris Houghton but they are not bothered about suffering the same fate again
[8] We have got to the stage now whereby we should be going to the World Cup to compete and not just participate. You need a world class coach to do that
[9] Surely, common sense will tell all these local coach advocates that what they are doing is gambling with our footballing future. They are asking us to take too big a risk but naming an unknown quantity as out head coach
[10] What they should be advocating is that someone like Emmanuel Amunike of Finidi George be appointed as assistant coach to learn from a world class manager who is appointed
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:27 pm

WanajO

Ayo,

I thought you follow these things closely. Are you aware of Glenn Hoddle's experience when he interviewed with Nigeria and what he told the media afterwards?

I am shocked that you are unaware. In any case, please click on the link below and read:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... US%241.5m.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics