Victor Orakpo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Victor Orakpo

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Victor Orakpo

Post by Lolly »

https://www.ogcnice.com/en/article/1263 ... glons.html
Victor Orakpo joins Les Aiglons

January 31 2024, 11:30 AM

OGC Nice is delighted to announce the signing of 18-year-old Nigerian striker Victor Orakpo.

Born on 14th January 2006, Victor Orakpo is officially now an Aiglon. As one of Nigeria’s brightest young prospects and a member of the Super Eagles’ U20 team, the powerful forward, who stands at 1.94 metres tall, has chosen OGC Nice as the place at which to take the next step in his budding career after convincing the Rouge et Noir board whilst on trial. “It’s an honour to join the club,” assessed Orakpo. “Here, I got a good feeling immediately. OGC Nice has big ambitions, and so do I, so I can’t wait to get down to work and to show my qualities.”

“Victor was being tracked by a number of European clubs, so we’re pleased that he’s joined us. We wish him welcome and will do everything that we can to help him blossom with us,” explained OGC Nice president Jean-Pierre Rivère.

“Victor is an 18-year-old striker with considerable potential,” concluded Florent Ghisolfi, Le Gym’s sporting director. “He’ll initially join our Elite reserve squad, where we’ll try to put him in the best possible conditions and give him time to develop, and we hope that he becomes an important player for Le Gym in the years ahead.”
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Another striker? You suppose to know better. Who tell you say we dey find striker? Good luck to the boy sha! Too bad we didn't qualify for the Olympics and he missed the recently concluded U20 WC where are strikers were rubbish.

Abeg, how is it that we have a u20 player in Nigeria good enough for Nice but he wasn't in out U20 picture?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:34 pm Another striker? You suppose to know better. Who tell you say we dey find striker? Good luck to the boy sha! Too bad we didn't qualify for the Olympics and he missed the recently concluded U20 WC where are strikers were rubbish.

Abeg, how is it that we have a u20 player in Nigeria good enough for Nice but he wasn't in out U20 picture?
Bros, we’ve seen a 16 year old line up for our under 20s when the same player wasn’t even in our under 17 setup. You know how we roll.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:34 pm
Congratulations and very best of luck to the young man.
Hilarious how his mum tells how the father would buy their son a football and she would “use knife to cut it”.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lolly wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:38 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:34 pm Another striker? You suppose to know better. Who tell you say we dey find striker? Good luck to the boy sha! Too bad we didn't qualify for the Olympics and he missed the recently concluded U20 WC where are strikers were rubbish.

Bros, we’ve seen a 16 year old line up for our under 20s when the same player wasn’t even in our under 17 setup. You know how we roll.
True. Bameyi was invited to U17, U20, U23 and SE all within a yr. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!