How do you blame Finidi for this?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
How do you blame Finidi for this?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How do you blame Finidi for this?

Post by maceo4 »

What do you mean? Didn’t he see the chances Dessers missed vs Ghana and he decided to play him and not even give Sadiq a chance in 180 mins. Who is to blame for useless Dessers being on the field?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:27 pm What do you mean? Didn’t he see the chances Dessers missed vs Ghana and he decided to play him and not even give Sadiq a chance in 180 mins. Who is to blame for useless Dessers being on the field?
YOu do know we didn't play our boys who are currently fasting?
SuperEagles

Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Dessrs or whatever his name, is not a striker. I will advise him to find other positions on the field to play...and I am being generous at that kid...
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:29 pm
maceo4 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:27 pm What do you mean? Didn’t he see the chances Dessers missed vs Ghana and he decided to play him and not even give Sadiq a chance in 180 mins. Who is to blame for useless Dessers being on the field?
What about the Malian players? Weren't they fasting as well?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:58 pm
This is a very Lazy and weak response. It was agreed the players fasting won't play the game vs Mali .

The truth is that some of you on this forum are losers and sick, you all just find an excuse . My goodness this was a worthless friendly game and you all are crying like women because the SE lost to Mali in a useless friendly that resulted in us losing a starter due to injury . My goodness . I pray the NFF gives Finidi the job to piss you losers off . i am getting tired of this forum with men acting like cry babies and complainers 24/7
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:22 pm
This is a very Lazy and weak response. It was agreed the players fasting won't play the game vs Mali .

The truth is that some of you on this forum are losers and sick, you all just find an excuse . My goodness this was a worthless friendly game and you all are crying like women because the SE lost to Mali in a useless friendly that resulted in us losing a starter due to injury . My goodness . I pray the NFF gives Finidi the job to piss you losers off . i am getting tired of this forum with men acting like cry babies and complainers 24/7
Guy shut up abeg. Always excusing the bullsheet done by those you favor. Where the Malians not fasting yes or no? Are they not Muslims too?? So why didnt our muslims players play so that we could have some options on the bench? Why didnt Tella play? Keep on deceiving your self. These are legit questions being asked instead of answeing them to the best of your ability, you are misyarning like a woman. Mchewwww.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:03 pm

Guy shut up abeg. Always excusing the bullsheet done by those you favor. Where the Malians not fasting yes or no? Are they not Muslims too?? So why didnt our muslims players play so that we could have some options on the bench? Why didnt Tella play? Keep on deceiving your self. These are legit questions being asked instead of answeing them to the best of your ability, you are misyarning like a woman. Mchewwww.
I am so disappointed in you Bret. I am really disappointed . smh
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 pm

BigP you be my paddy but cmon the SEs cant keep going on like this. Nigerian football is nobody's personal property. We all have a right to question how it is run. The problems go beyond this Mali game. It's the way they have been mismanaging thing since. We cant even ask questions?? No press conference pre and post-game. NFF is running things like they are a secret cult. All i want is for Nigeria to win and win well. Is that too much to ask? Friendly matches are used to test new fringe players yet we keep ours on the bench. Is it when we play SA in that do or die game that we start experimenting with new players like Tella and co? Look i dont care who the coach is.. If he cant do the job he needs to bounce. I dont care about LCvs FC. I just want the SEs to play well and win. Shekena. If Finidi cant do the job then we need to hire someone else. Simple.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We are both on the same page, and i am with you on everything you listed. The issue is how to we get a hold on the NFF and hold them accountable
bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:38 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 pm

BigP you be my paddy but cmon the SEs cant keep going on like this. Nigerian football is nobody's personal property. We all have a right to question how it is run. The problems go beyond this Mali game. It's the way they have been mismanaging thing since. We cant even ask questions?? No press conference pre and post-game. NFF is running things like they are a secret cult. All i want is for Nigeria to win and win well. Is that too much to ask? Friendly matches are used to test new fringe players yet we keep ours on the bench. Is it when we play SA in that do or die game that we start experimenting with new players like Tella and co? Look i dont care who the coach is.. If he cant do the job he needs to bounce. I dont care about LCvs FC. I just want the SEs to play well and win. Shekena. If Finidi cant do the job then we need to hire someone else. Simple.
SuperEagles

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Dessers played against Ghana and was terribly wasteful in front of goal. Finidi must take the blame for fielding him against Mali.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:04 pm Dessers played against Ghana and was terribly wasteful in front of goal. Finidi must take the blame for fielding him against Mali.
I dont think so.
People have off days,
There is nothing wrong with giving another chance
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ANC wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 am
Ayo Akinfe wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:04 pm Dessers played against Ghana and was terribly wasteful in front of goal. Finidi must take the blame for fielding him against Mali.
I dont think so.
People have off days,
And what chance did Dele Bashiru and Tella get ?

Abeg Finidi George is an incompetent disaster.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 am
I dont think so.
People have off days,

:lol:
Welcome back sir
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I dont think so.
People have off days,

They were fasting 😉😉😉
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 am
I dont think so.
People have off days,

They were fasting 😉😉😉
First a 10 man Ghana ran circles around us.

Then an entire Muslim team fasting easily defeated us.

What a disgrace.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

"See-Reel" has not been lighting it up, but the gestures and anguish after missing that chance showed that he knew had blown his chance at the most competitive position in the SE and most importantly, winning for Nigeria is important to him. A Nigeria that has "given him nothing" as many Nigerians are quick to tell anyone once they reach the plane leaves Nigerian airspace.
Maybe there is a spot on injury standby for some competition for him, nonetheless he should keep working on his craft. I wonder if tapes of early Rashidi Yekini (Rest In Goals)exist. He was far from the finished item.
Advocating rational thought since 1987