SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 05/04/2024

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 09/04/2024

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:16 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:49 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:29 pm
jette1 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:44 pm
Enugu II wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:07 am
jette1 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:59 am https://www.instagram.com/p/CyblTnGMwQ- ... ZkeDgyMQ==

ODEGA should be recalled for this game; she lost weight, is fitter, conditioned and has been tearing up nets recently
But is age friendly to her? LOL. Age no care how long someone trains oooo.
Well sometimes strategy is also part of what you need to win games and she knows how to get into the SA girls skin and disrupt their focus. We have too much cool headed players now and that isn’t good. Ordega is the only rascal Edo girl left in the team, all these ajibote girls wey full team have no self preservation instincts
Bros, forget Ordega. The present and future are the likes of Echiegini, Okoronkwo and co. Ordega runs with her finger nails up like she doesn’t want to break it. Players like Ayinde and Ucheibe bring the physicality.
Plus Ordega is not Edo.
She’s from Benue.
She is not ? Damn!!! them 2 states no even share border ?
Yup.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?re ... 3581263307
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SOUTH AFRICA vs NIGERIA (SUPER FALCONS) 1st leg 05/04/2024

Post by Damunk »

Just ran into Michelle Alozie and Uchenna Kalu buying meat pies at the departure lounge MMIA a few hours ago (Sunday night). :D
Had to do a double take :blink: :blink: :blink:
They were on their way to SA, looking upbeat.
Congratulated them on their 1-0 win and wished them the best of luck on Tuesday.

Feeling too agbaya-ish to ask them for a selfie. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Good luck girls!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:28 am Just ran into Michelle Alozie and Uchenna Kalu buying meat pies at the departure lounge MMIA a few hours ago (Sunday night). :D
Congratulated them on their 1-0 win and wished them the best of luck on Tuesday.

Good luck girls!
I hope you paid for the meat pie?

If not, we're asking Uncle 1Naija to change your name to Dr. Damunkey Agbaya.

If you paid for the meat pie, they would have given you the selfie you wanted. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

truetalk wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:33 pm
Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:28 am Just ran into Michelle Alozie and Uchenna Kalu buying meat pies at the departure lounge MMIA a few hours ago (Sunday night). :D

Good luck girls!

If you paid for the meat pie, they would have given you the selfie you wanted. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
.Ol Boi, I no wan trouble.
You know the number of Nigerian men ready to kill any man that so much as smiles at their ‘wife’, Michelle?
I no do o.
If I begin drop my Britico accent now, it’s all over.
I long ago discovered that American women are ready to die for this same Britico accent we dey take play.

Funny tho, Uchenna dey nak pidgin dey ax am weytin she wan chop.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:12 pm

Good luck girls!

You know the number of Nigerian men ready to kill any man that so much as smiles at their ‘wife’, Michelle?
I no do o.
I long ago discovered that American women are ready to die for this same Britico accent we dey take play.

Ol boi if you wan carry Uchenna go ahead I go even support you for that one and I doubt anybody go challenge you self
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:19 pm
Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:12 pm

Good luck girls!

I no do o.

Ol boi if you wan carry Uchenna go ahead I go even support you for that one and I doubt anybody go challenge you self
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Are you trying to tell us something?
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Alozie should be smiling all the way to be bank with endorsements by now. Saw her take her shirt off and pull one side of her shorts up to go take selfies with fans' phones in Abuja stadium. Marketer's dream. She will sell anything. Just needs the right agent. NFF is starving in the abundance of opportunities like Michelle that they should be utilizing.

sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

2nd leg 6.30pm UK, Naija time
cmon Super Falcons
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

greg wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:51 pm Alozie should be smiling all the way to be bank with endorsements by now. Saw her take her shirt off and pull one side of her shorts up to go take selfies with fans' phones in Abuja stadium. Marketer's dream. She will sell anything. Just needs the right agent. NFF is starving in the abundance of opportunities like Michelle that they should be utilizing.

She is money all the way to the bank
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

greg wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:51 pm Alozie should be smiling all the way to be bank with endorsements by now. Saw her take her shirt off and pull one side of her shorts up to go take selfies with fans' phones in Abuja stadium. Marketer's dream. She will sell anything. Just needs the right agent. NFF is starving in the abundance of opportunities like Michelle that they should be utilizing.

Tell me you are kidding right ?
So you didn’t see the backlash asisat got for taking off her shirt in Australia ?
Nigeria talk less NFF isn’t that progressive yet to see anything positive in this type of imagery.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

jette1 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:27 pm

So you didn’t see the backlash asisat got for taking off her shirt in Australia ?
Nigeria talk less NFF isn’t that progressive yet to see anything positive in this type of imagery.
You tell me you're Kidding. Oshoala? :rotf: The same people backlashing her are salivating over Alozie. I beg is today not game day? Wey the thread and and links?
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

The difference is: I think it's deep down to do with body types.
Asisat is tomboyish. Michelle isn't... she has a bit of bounce to her flesh, shey you get?
Most people would rather see the latter take off her jersey than the other.
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

game on
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kendo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:01 pm The difference is: I think it's deep down to do with body types.
Asisat is tomboyish. Michelle isn't... she has a bit of bounce to her flesh, shey you get?
This is second time I heard a Nigerian misuse the term - tomboy -
That’s what happens when you guys think you are now Americans yet you don’t even understand American language

kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

jette1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:51 am
kendo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:01 pm The difference is: I think it's deep down to do with body types.
That’s what happens when you guys think you are now Americans yet you don’t even understand American language
Abeg, chill.
The word used was "tomboyish" - no one has called her a tomboy.

Look at her appearance when off the pitch - she presents in such manner.
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kendo wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:24 pm
jette1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:51 am
Abeg, chill.
The word used was "tomboyish" - no one has called her a tomboy.

Look at her appearance when off the pitch - she presents in such manner.
Pls tell me you are just kidding!!! If I remember correctly tomboyish would be an adjective qualifying a noun ? What’s the difference

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oboy it is time the NFF starts making money branding these FALCONS ooo,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:38 pm

oboy it is time the NFF starts making money branding these FALCONS ooo,
You can get that kickstarted Abi you no dey see eaglestracker ?

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

greg wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:42 pm

You tell me you're Kidding. Oshoala? :rotf: The same people backlashing her are salivating over Alozie. I beg is today not game day? Wey the thread and and links?
Meanwhile there is a furious online battle with some wanting Uchenna Kanu banned from Falcons for suspected lesbianism. Nothing to do with football ooo. Yet no one has ever been concerned about this within the Super Eagles.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:27 am

Meanwhile there is a furious online battle with some wanting Uchenna Kanu banned from Falcons for suspected lesbianism. Nothing to do with football ooo. Yet no one has ever been concerned about this within the Super Eagles.
They are hypocrites. Nigerian society and its sexual pattern is no different from anywhere else.
It’s all undercover.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:07 am

They are hypocrites. Nigerian society and its sexual pattern is no different from anywhere else.
It’s all undercover.
Exactly. Historically, Africa recognizes that sexual orientation was not bifurcation but existed in a range. Nevertheless colonization forced us into a bifurcated view of sexual orientation to the point that we have created these inhumane laws.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

It’s all undercover.
Like for real. For what? Because he kissed her teammate multiple time on the cheek.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

@Damunk - agree. These are the same Nigerians that will be carrying ashis at night (male and female) and will be going around pretending they are all god fearing people.
Nothing but puritanical hypocrites!
packerland wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:20 pm

It’s all undercover.
Like for real. For what? Because he kissed her teammate multiple time on the cheek.