Bright Osayi gets a standing ovation from Fenerbahce fans.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Bright Osayi gets a standing ovation from Fenerbahce fans.

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bright Osayi gets a standing ovation from Fenerbahce fans.

Post by danfo driver »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This thing go pain some Cybereagles members. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Fenerbahce's Nigeria winger Bright Osayi-Samuel, who was seen knocking one pitch invader to the ground, was not sanctioned.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/68724647

For all the G.A.L's(goats and losers) who said he should be banned
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:00 pm
Fenerbahce's Nigeria winger Bright Osayi-Samuel, who was seen knocking one pitch invader to the ground, was not sanctioned.

You no see as this thread empty. E pain them! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:00 pm

You no see as this thread empty. E pain them! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nor mind them, some of dem don turn to make this kind music
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:02 pm
Lucky boy.

I hope he is given some sort of protection in the short term. Some people won’t be happy.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:06 pm
Lucky boy.

I hope he is given some sort of protection in the short term. Some people won’t be happy.
yeah, people like you eh? Go and near him and then come back and tell us what happened, some of you big belle G.A.L's ( goats and Losers) think say una fit step to these athletes, when the bobo panel beat that your big belle finish, your eyes go open
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

As expected.
Coach wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:10 pm Should FIFA or UEFA show interest, the mood most certainly won’t be his namesake. If the Turkish FA are left to manage their own affairs, at worst he’ll be given a slap across the wrists by Gulan whilst being force-fed her Turkish delights. Plump and plentiful. As for Istanbul, key to the city and a public holiday.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Great Naija Bouuoooyyy. He gave a sounding warning to all other clowns and racists in Euro football. That you can get away with ya abusive chants to a black player. But coming to be physical with a black player in my office? Field? Naija boyz dont play that...

Yes all you goons lovers eat ya heart out...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:12 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:06 pm
Lucky boy.

yeah, people like you eh? Go and near him and then come back and tell us what happened, some of you big belle G.A.L's ( goats and Losers) think say una fit step to these athletes, when the bobo panel beat that your big belle finish, your eyes go open
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that would be a sight to behold
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I did say I’ll be surprised if he got banned. With that said, he needs to improve his play with the SE .
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Some people will cry after seeing this.
They wanted Osayi banned, but thankfully their wishes have failed.
If the pitch invader had stabbed Osayi with a weapon, they'd have been happy to open a new topic saying "RIP Osayi, you could have fought the invader". Clowns.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

naijaguy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:23 pm Some people will cry after seeing this.
If the pitch invader had stabbed Osayi with a weapon, they'd have been happy to open a post saying "RIP Osayi, you could have fought the invader". Clowns.
I think you are overstating it. Why would any Nigerian want Osayi banned? Can you please explain? That, in my view, is ridiculous.

What I believe, and duly so is that several persons including myself feared the worst for Osayi and TBH he was fortunate. He was investigated and some persons were banned for their actions on that day and if I am not wrong at least one included a team mate.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

naijaguy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:23 pm Some people will cry after seeing this.
If the pitch invader had stabbed Osayi with a weapon, they'd have been happy to open a new topic saying "RIP Osayi, you could have fought the invader". Clowns.
yeap, especially the likes of lolly and packeland..even kongi..these folks were all over abusing Osayi for defending himself. nah real wah for some so called fake Nigerians
SuperEagles

naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:31 pm
If the pitch invader had stabbed Osayi with a weapon, they'd have been happy to open a post saying "RIP Osayi, you could have fought the invader". Clowns.
I think you are overstating it. Why would any Nigerian want Osayi banned? Can you please explain? That, in my view, is ridiculous.

What I believe, and duly so is that several persons including myself feared the worst for Osayi and TBH he was fortunate. He was investigated and some persons were banned for their actions on that day and if I am not wrong at least one included a team mate.
There are people who were clearly saying he should be sanctioned. They didn't fear he could, they clearly wanted him sanctioned.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I have said it many times, we have too many juveniles on this platform. Their posts are mostly filled with attacks on fellow forumers or vile attacks on the country Nigeria. I don’t want to believe they don’t know the purpose of a fans forum where people with different opinions gather to discuss issues. It’s a shame.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

naijaguy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:00 pm

There are people who were clearly saying he should be sanctioned. They didn't fear he could, they clearly wanted him sanctioned.
And what is wrong with that? It’s their belief that what he did was wrong and he deserved to be sanctioned. It has happened before and I even posted a similar case that happened in another European country where the player was charged for assault.

When did it become a crime for someone on a fans forum to point out that he could face sanctions for his actions on the football pitch? Are you guys robots that you only think one way and don’t accept different views? 😳 I am sorry to say, your post is quite childish.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This thing truly pain Lolly. :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:28 pm This thing truly pain Lolly. :lol:
i am telling you..kai it really enter him bone marrow..chei :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Lolly wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:37 pm

And what is wrong with that? It’s their belief that what he did was wrong and he deserved to be sanctioned. It has happened before and I even posted a similar case that happened in another European country where the player was charged for assault.

When did it become a crime for someone on a fans forum to point out that he could face sanctions for his actions on the football pitch? Are you guys robots that you only think one way and don’t accept different views? 😳 I am sorry to say, your post is quite childish.
I'm childish for pointing out your wicked wish?
Like others have said, this thing really pained you well well.
Maybe you think wizardry and witchcraft is when one flies at night. No, when you harbour such hear as yours, you are already practicing wizardry.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

naijaguy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:33 pm

Maybe you think wizardry and witchcraft is when one flies at night. No, when you harbour such hear as yours, you are already practicing wizardry.
nothing more to add
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

naijaguy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:33 pm

Show me where I posted my wicked wish? So I can apologise to him. Thanks.