Nsien Interview -

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nsien Interview -

Post by Schillachi »

wanaj0 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:28 am
Schillachi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:07 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:05 pm
Cellular wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:28 am
Obong wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:47 am I KNOW MICHAEL NSIEN, JR. He is a tremendous coach and is very ready to coach the Super Eagles. Not many know that as a College player for UCLA, he came home to play for our Olympic team which failed to qualify for the 2004 Olympics. Not many know that when he was the coach of FC Tulsa, he facilitated the signing of Nigerian players from Nigeria including Mfon Udoh, Solomon Kwambe and Raphael Ayagwa. There was also another Nigerian (US born) on the team. Many used to joke that it was the Tulsa Super Eagles and their record was very impressive. So, he's used to coaching and dealing with our players. He's very familiar with our players' mentality and our playing culture as well as the usual peculiar NFF problems. He's not just the US U19 coach, he is also an Assistant Coach with the full US National Team ( he was part of the team in the last set of matches). He has the top coaching certifications: UEFA Pro, UEFA A and USSF A and B Licenses. The man will bring the organization, attention to detail and cutting edge technology to the Super Eagles because that's what he's uses to in the US setup. I'll rather they give him the job instead of some of the journeymen mentioned who aren't likely to be any better than Peseiro.
He has my vote. Unfortunately, he needs a godfather.
Finidi and Amuneke are ahead of him!
Based on facts or feelings?
FACTS. He has little or no experience coaching senior teams. Amuneke has coached under age teams and coached senior National teams. Amuneke has coached in Africa. I can go on and on.
But the same Amunike hasn't had a job since 2022. If you're on top of your craft, you won't be jobless for 2 years...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nsien Interview -

Post by amafolas »

Obong wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:47 am I KNOW MICHAEL NSIEN, JR. He is a tremendous coach and is very ready to coach the Super Eagles. Not many know that as a College player for UCLA, he came home to play for our Olympic team which failed to qualify for the 2004 Olympics. Not many know that when he was the coach of FC Tulsa, he facilitated the signing of Nigerian players from Nigeria including Mfon Udoh, Solomon Kwambe and Raphael Ayagwa. There was also another Nigerian (US born) on the team. Many used to joke that it was the Tulsa Super Eagles and their record was very impressive. So, he's used to coaching and dealing with our players. He's very familiar with our players' mentality and our playing culture as well as the usual peculiar NFF problems. He's not just the US U19 coach, he is also an Assistant Coach with the full US National Team ( he was part of the team in the last set of matches). He has the top coaching certifications: UEFA Pro, UEFA A and USSF A and B Licenses. The man will bring the organization, attention to detail and cutting edge technology to the Super Eagles because that's what he's uses to in the US setup. I'll rather they give him the job instead of some of the journeymen mentioned who aren't likely to be any better than Peseiro.
why does he believe we should dominate africa but cower before his so called footballing elites. the man's mentality scares me. I will take incompetence over inferiority complex.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.