FINIDI Returns, at the helm, as Enyimba Humiliates Pillars to Climb up the ladder.....(Enyimba 5 Pillars 0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
FINIDI Returns, at the helm, as Enyimba Humiliates Pillars to Climb up the ladder.....(Enyimba 5 Pillars 0)

Post by Enugu II »

NPFL 24: Finidi George Hails Ruthless Enyimba's Display Against Kano Pillars

By ADMINApril 04, 2024 In NPFL

Finidi George has hailed the ruthless performance of Enyimba FC in the 5-0 demolition of Kano Pillars in Aba, BSNSports.com.ng reports.

The defending champions inflicted Kano Pillars their heaviest league defeat since a 5-0 loss to Julius Berger in April 2002 via a brace from Joseph Atule and goals each from Alade Muyiwa, Chijioke Mbaoma and Eze Ekwutoziam.
While applauding the heroics of Atule, he said that the team will focus on picking points away from home starting with the visit to Lafia against Lobi Stars.

"It was a good game. I loved the tempo of the first half and in the second half, the tempo dropped a bit because of the goals we scored but I think in the last part of the game, we picked it up.

"I'm quite happy with the victory. It is never easy to play Kano Pillars but we dominated the game. We must give kudos to the players.

"We just have to focus on picking points away from home. That is our focus. This team is strong enough at home this season.

"We need those goals at this point and he is responding. I am quite happy with him. This is the Atule we bought, we saw and wanted to have him here. We will continue to encourage him to do more. It has taken some time to get to that form.

"We want to go there and win. I hope everything will be normal. I hope we have that fairness in Lobi's match. We will just keep our fingers crossed."
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: FINIDI Returns, at the helm, as Enyimba Humiliates Pillars to Climb up the ladder.....In Masterclass Display

Post by Bigpokey24 »

one of the goals they had like 20 passes
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FINIDI Returns, at the helm, as Enyimba Humiliates Pillars to Climb up the ladder.....In Masterclass Display

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:19 pm one of the goals they had like 20 passes
I saw that. It was amazing, TBH. Enyimba, however, needs to be more consistent.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Competent technical coach.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:22 pm Competent technical coach.
This Ohenhen lol but you said he shoudl resign as Super Eagles coach - you forgot that this here that you are congratulating him is HIS REAL Job and the SE thing was a secondment ?

Lol
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates