Our Osimhen vs Monza and he scores

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Monza and he scores

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:33 pm Ol'boy no one in the world could possibly score that goal BUT Osimhen. It required a ladder plus acrobatics.
Drogba said he wouldnt have.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:47 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:33 pm Ol'boy no one in the world could possibly score that goal BUT Osimhen. It required a ladder plus acrobatics.
Drogba said he wouldnt have.

Wait till the armchair critics come and tell us that's only because Drogba is smaller than Victor. :laugh:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kawawa wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:02 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:57 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:24 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:58 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:53 pm
goke313 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:48 pm Might need another season in Italy.
Great player but when it comes to taking it the next tier (Holland, Kane, Lewa) he needs to fix the following
-VO9 only score against small teams
-Too rough around the edges; issue with his durability

Chelsea, Marseille, Barcelona, Juventus, Roma, AC Milan etc are all small teams?
He has scored against big teams but not enough. I didn’t like the way he got bottled by the smaller but physical Bremer in that Juventus match.
Osimhen -
Height - 1.85m
Weight - 78kg

Bremer -
Height - 1.88m
Weight - 80kg

I4iotic dunce! :roll:
You’re the dunce. I was referring to strength and not height. Osimhens bullies 90% of the defenders that tries to guard him despite his frame but Bremer owned him that day.

By the way athletes add a few inches to their height. Osimhen is taller than that guy. Go look at the pictures of them standing next each other or the video of him pulling Osimhen’s shirt.
Wow. Guys just twisting every which way even when data is starring at them. In what world did you not say Bremmer was smaller than Vic. Instead of just admitting it, you insult on top of it. It would have just been easy to say, “My bad, I thought he was smaller” and your manhood would not shrink!
Very important point!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Osimhen is a risk taker, I give it to him...that leap was terrific BUT the goal was a double edged sword- world class goal and even the execution was ridiculously gutsy. BUT if he had landed badly, his injuries would have been careers ending.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The big question is “ can anyone put in crosses like that for Osimhen consistently in the SE?”

We need to play to his strengths and with the exception of the Lookman cross in our opening game at AFCON, Osimhen didn’t get that quality of crosses during the tournament
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved